I pulled the trigger

Outlander

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been searching for hybrids but ended up upgrading my irons as well. I have been eyeing the mizuno jpx800 hd irons so i started my fitting. after 6 swings my fitter said " im going to be honest and tell u that these clubs are not a good fit for u."im thinking greati must really suck. i was hitting 6 iron and data looked good. 88 mph ss and 4-8 degrees inside out. she felt i didnt need sgi irons, she recommended the jpx 800s instead. they are still gi irons but not as bulky.so i started hitting them and i instantly gained 2 mph on swing speed:clapp::clapp: the shaft for me was the dynamicgold superlites. i got the hi fli 4 and 5 hybrid with a stiff graphite. i also ordered golfpride tour wraps for my grips.now i have to sit and suffer for 10 -14 days until they arrive:banghead:oh yea, i also purchased a 54 and 58 cleveland cg16 wedges:banana: i just had to share this good news with the community! hit em straight!!!

Congrats on your new irons, enjoy them

Congrats! Sounds like a killer combo!

Congrats. Should have one heck of a bag.

Steel Tappin'

Congrats on the new sticks. I pondered the Fli-Hi hybrids for a while. I bet you'll love them.

Congarts on the new sticks. Let us know how you like them.

Nice purchase! I hope you hit em long and straight!

Looks like you're set for 2012! Congrats!

thanks guy im so stoked. i am hitting a old ft 5 off the tee so im going to get fit for the callaway fit as soon as the head comes in.

Congrats on the purchase. Looking for an update when they get delivered.

Sounds like you are good to go! Enjoy and have a great 2012 golfing season :blob::clapp::golf2:

I'm afraid you have made a grave mistake my friend. I called Vicky over @ GG and told her not to fit you for that new Cally gear now that you're a Mizuno man. You have turned your back on your allegiance and should not be allowed to carry anything Cally from here on out. Very disappointed.......

Congrats on the new clubs. I hope they serve you well.

In my completely unbiased opinion I'll have to say you've made a great choice (disregard my sig).

Congrats on the new sticks! I tried those at a demo day and they were quite nice.

Great choice. Those are sweet irons.

Congrats on the new purchase.

I think you will really enjoy your Mizunos.

Congratulations on the new sticks.

That's awesome. They'll be here before you know it.

Great clubs, enjoy!

Thats a great set up. hope you enjoy them.:clapp:

Woohoo! Congrats on the new sticks.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I'm afraid you have made a grave mistake my friend. I called Vicky over @ GG and told her not to fit you for that new Cally gear now that you're a Mizuno man. You have turned your back on your allegiance and should not be allowed to carry anything Cally from here on out. Very disappointed.......
sounds like u need to dump your mashies since ur all callaway and your cleveland wedges

Back