The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week has been a roller coaster and the hits keep coming. Thank god tomorrow starts a new week, lets hope its a heckuva lot better.

--
tapatalk

Here's to a better week, buddy.

Keystone_Light_18_Pack__25121_zoom.jpg

Lol thanks hawk, I'm out of beer to boot.

--
tapatalk

Lol thanks hawk, I'm out of beer to boot.

--
tapatalk

Lame. Stupid week anyway. Mine sucked a fat one too dude. Today was pretty good though.

Lame. Stupid week anyway. Mine sucked a fat one too dude. Today was pretty good though.

Hopefully Monday brings us a large box from the fine folks at Cleveland. That'll make it all better.

--
tapatalk

Just got on the plane to Florida and there is a SCREAMING baby in the row directly behind us. FML.

Just got on the plane to Florida and there is a SCREAMING baby in the row directly behind us. FML.

LMAO.....yep, that is a valid rant. Headphones anyone?

LMAO.....yep, that is a valid rant. Headphones anyone?

I'd have to blast some hard rock to drown this sucker out. I need some noise canceling headphones.

This cold is in full force. Minimal sleep last night. It's going to be a long day. I can't wait to get home and take something.

8d529d

Food Poisoning.

Screw this crap. I've been up since 1:00AM with this BS. Miserable isn't enough to describe it, I'm thinking about calling in sick Monday just to catch up on sleep.

Get some fluids in you, ASAP

Food Poisoning.

Screw this crap. I've been up since 1:00AM with this BS. Miserable isn't enough to describe it, I'm thinking about calling in sick Monday just to catch up on sleep.

Food Poisoning.

Yuck....that sucks. Sorry man. What did it to you?

Yuck....that sucks. Sorry man. What did it to you?

Sautee'd Chicken Zucchini form Abuelo's. Freaking horrible, I can't even think about foot without getting that feeling that I'm going to need to sprint to the bathroom.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Get some fluids in you, ASAP

Yep, that what the wife has been on me about, I'm trying but my body is resisting at full force.

Tell her to grab some iv fluids from the hospital and put in a line. Tank you right back up.

Yep, that what the wife has been on me about, I'm trying but my body is resisting at full force.

Don't you know there are always screaming babies on Florida bound plans

I can't believe I just turned down an invitation to play golf in favor of taking the wife shopping! Well, she does let me get away with just about everything when it comes to golf. And, it would have been 3 days in a row golfing. And, Sunday is usually reserved as "Our Day". Oh! WTF, just do it!

Dang, sorry to hear it man. Liz and I both went through a bout of that last summer on a trip, it sucks.

My feet, arm's and thump hurt like a sumbum! The new job is killer on my body at this point, but I should be in awesome physical shape by summer golf season. The arthritis in my thump is the worst part, I've been soaking it in epsom salt water while THP'ing with my left hand this AM. Here pretty quick I'm going to soak all of me in a hot epsom salt tub, lol.

Shipping things is stressful. Have 2 things out on UPS right now, 1 to a THP'er and 1 to someone from Ebay. I'm more stressed shipping stuff than receiving it!

Rant; Being called in to work on Sunday afternoon to fix someones mistake.

On the bright side, at least it was after my round of golf.

I lost 3.5 pounds from food poisoning last night.

I feel like absolute crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back