SeeMore Gets Behind the Flatstick Section

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As you can see by the title of the section in the forum, Flatstick Talk is now sponsored by SeeMore Putters. With all the success that has come out of the forum testing, THP & SeeMore wanted to get together to partner up in the forum. We have some excited things planned for 2012 with the company and we hope everybody enjoys it.

Join me in welcoming SeeMore Putters officially to THP.

This is so great! Welcome SeeMore! You guys are an awesome company and look forward to what you guys have coming in the future! I love your putters!

This is really great idea and partnership! Excellent to see - Welcome SeeMore Putters!!!! We are lucky to have you!

Sweet!!!

As one of the SeeMore putter reviewers last year, I had a blast and learned a ton. I have no doubt that I will roll a SeeMore again soon.

Thanks to SeeMore for everything that they have done for the forum and I think this is a GREAT partnership!

Great to see. SeeMore is such an awesome company

Kindle Fire Forged

Wow that is awesome! They are incredibly great. I had some small issues putting and they watched a few videos of me. Gave me some tips and drills. This has really turned my putting around. I had 29 putts in yesterdays round. Thanks go SeeMore.

Welcome, "officially", to the forum Seemore! I've always felt like you guys were behind us anyway so it's nice to have it formally announced. I hope you guys had a successful PGA Show and that a prosperous 2012 is coming to you all.

Great putting lesson yesterday with Pat and Golfergal . Congrat's SeeMore and THP with the Sponsorship.

Very nice! Welcome to the forum SeeMore!

Welcome SeeMore!

Fantastic news! Welcome SeeMore. I've been ogling the SB2 and the PR SB1 and will be trying to get somewhere to compare the two and get fitted soon. I was impressed with the testers' reviews on here.

Great news here!!! Welcome to THP SeeMore. Couldnt think of a better company to sponsor this section!

Great news! Welcome to THP, SeeMore Golf.

Tap,Tap,Tap

That's great of Seemore to get even more involved here, what a fantastic company. Thanks for Seemore in helping make this forum what it is!!

It's fantastic to have SeeMore as the sponsor of the putter forum. Since the day I first gamed a SeeMore about two years ago, the putter slot of my bag has only been in ponder mode one time, and that was wanting and eventually getting an mFGP2 instead of the non-milled FGP2w.

This is great news, Seemore has always been a respected and valued partner with THP and their putters are all over the forum, happy to see this made official.

Welcome, SeeMore! Long overdue partnership.

As you can see by the title of the section in the forum, Flatstick Talk is now sponsored by SeeMore Putters. With all the success that has come out of the forum testing, THP & SeeMore wanted to get together to partner up in the forum. We have some excited things planned for 2012 with the company and we hope everybody enjoys it.

Join me in welcoming SeeMore Putters officially to THP.

Great partnership, welcome aboard SeeMore!

Its awesome to see SeeMore get involved in the putter section! What a great company they are

Good news indeed and welcome to THP as flatstick partners!

Awesome! SeeMore is one of the best companies in golf!

That is AWESOME! Welcome to THP "Officially" SeeMore!!!

That's awesome. Congrats to SeeMore and to THP! In my short time since I bought my first SeeMore, I already have 2 more to add to my collection! Love you guys.

Welcome to SeeMore putters....glad to have them aboard!!

Awesome news, with how involved they have been recently I'm excited about whats next!

Back