S. Florida THPers - February Demo Days

Canes

305 Till I Die
Reaction score
Handicap
Attention S. Florida THPers!!!

All Golf driving range @ CB Smith park in Pembroke Pines will be hosting 3 demo days in February (Thursday nights).

Feb. 9 - Nike
Feb. 16 - TaylorMade (Rocketballz!!!)
Feb. 23 - Callaway

I frequent this range quite often and last year's demo days were fantastic! They have a trackman on site and usually give away a sleeve or two. Hope you guys can make it!!

Nice! Hopefully I can make it out there after work, do you know the times?

Nice! Hopefully I can make it out there after work, do you know the times?

They usually start around 5pm and end by 9ish. Range closes @ 10pm.

I'm in West Palm the week of the 9th... really wish I was there the week of the 23rd.

Alex

Gonna have to try and make it out there. I work late Thrs, but I can try to work something out. Would really like to check out Nike and TM.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be there! Mini THP meet up?

Anybody up to carpool from downtown/brickell area? Pembroke Pines is a bit of a hike from here, especially w. 5o'clock traffic.

So whats the head count on tomorrow? Who is going and at what time? Ill be there!

I can't make it tomorrow. Be there next Thursday for TaylorMade.

also... Bridgestone live ball fittings...

Sat Feb 11, 2012

International Links
1802 NW 37th Ave
Miami, FL 33125

10:00am - 2:00pm

Public

Thu Feb 16, 2012

Pro Golf of Miami
7045 SW 87th Ave
Miami, FL 33143
305-275-9070

12:00pm - 4:00pm
Public

Wed Feb 22, 2012

Redland Golf and Country Club
24451 SW 177 Ave
Homestead, FL 33031

11:00am - 3:00pm
Public

Thu Feb 23, 2012

Keys Gate
2300 SE Palm Drive
Homestead, FL 33035
305-230-0362

11:00am - 3:00pm
Public

I can't make it tonight but I'm probably going check out the Taylormade one next week. We should keep this thread alive for us SoFla people as it seems demo days and such are hard to come by down here for some reason. One time I went to GS for a cleveland/mizuno demo day, showed up at noon and the reps had already left because there wasn't enough foot traffic.

I think this belongs in the "Golf" section...

bump.... reminder that TaylorMade demo day is tomorrow.

Went to the Taylor Made Demo. Love the RBZ 3 wood 15* stiff. Bought it!!! got a small discount and three free large buckets from all golf. Get it in 2 weeks though! Hurry up time!!

Went to the Taylor Made Demo. Love the RBZ 3 wood 15* stiff. Bought it!!! got a small discount and three free large buckets from all golf. Get it in 2 weeks though! Hurry up time!!

Niice! I couldn't make it out there but I did go to last weeks Nike demo. Didn't like the new VRS driver over my R9. Was hoping to get out and try the RBZ irons. What other irons were out for demo that day?

I didnt even look at the irons. I got the burner 2.0's in august so im good there. I hit the RBZ driver and that was real nice as well. Im good with my burner superfast driver though. BTW your avatar is the best on here!!!!

Glad to hear! I got there too late. They really treat their customers well. Callaway next thursday for those interested.

- Tappin' that ice cold keg!!!

Cobra demo tomorrow night 6-9pm @ All Golf range in CB Smith park for my fellow South Floridians.

Ok west coasters its our turn. This coming Thursday 3/29 there is a golf Expo at Germain Arena. Tix I think are $10, I'm still trying to figure out what all is going to be there. Will post info as I get it.

--
tapatalk

Ok west coasters its our turn. This coming Thursday 3/29 there is a golf Expo at Germain Arena. Tix I think are $10, I'm still trying to figure out what all is going to be there. Will post info as I get it.

--
tapatalk
That's not much of a drive for me. let me know the details when you get them, I'll hit it up with you.

Cobra demo tomorrow night 6-9pm @ All Golf range in CB Smith park for my fellow South Floridians.

?? I was at the range last night (3/22) from 7-9pm and didn't see any demo going on

On another note, I wonder how often I come across a THP'er and don't even know it :)

Another demo day April 26th 4-9pm @ CB Smith including the following brands:

Taylormade
Callaway
Nike
Mizuno
Cobra
Cleveland
Adams

Back