Farmers Insurance Open (Spoilers)

This is the worst coverage I've seen in some time, combined with the most boring golf I've seen in some time. I would watch something else but there's nothing on and I'm still not feeling well enough to get up and do something.

You mean John Huh isn't exciting to you?

I agree. Snooze fest.

Sent from my forged iPad

I agree. Snooze fest.

Sent from my forged iPad
It's fun to watch when pros hit shots that I can make.
Like the chip shot he hit 2 feet :D

I agree. Snooze fest.

Sent from my forged iPad

Could get interesting if Brandt makes his putt and Stanley misses his. Only 3 shots in it then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Snooze fest.

Sent from my forged iPad

Huh? Who is John Huh?

Sneads has this now.

I'm wondering how many people have stopped watching. I feel like this has been on all day and they are still playing

Come on Snedeker. Win it for BStone.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I'm wondering how many people have stopped watching. I feel like this has been on all day and they are still playing

I sure didn't expect to still see golf on after playing in a real slow scramble today.

It has but I am still watching. I cant get enough of watching these guys swing and just wish and admire.

I am enjoying the coverage on pgatour.com. They are staying on the 16th which is a tough par 3.

I am enjoying the coverage on pgatour.com. They are staying on the 16th which is a tough par 3.

Snedeker almost slam dunked his shot on this hole!

Bad day for me thus far. My 3 guys are at +4 total. Ugh.

Yup. Sneds chances are running out.

edit: Justin Leonard looks a bit odd with his TaylorMade hat on.

Last edited:
Going to take a lot for Stanley to lose this. I know anything can happen, but with a par 5 to end it and his length, it appears to be in the bag. Boring.

First time seeing that Callway Vegas commercial. Pretty cool. Nice to see J.B. Holmes representing.

Well now that's interesting.

Should be a good day for me. 52 points plus whatever bonus Sneds get for finishing 2nd.

2 putts to win and he's been on fire with the putter.

That'll tighten the sphincter just a bit!

Not making it easy on himself.

PLAYOFF!!!!! cray.

LOL

that's too funny

Back