Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

New commercial for this bad boy:

[video=youtube;vK-23uH9ZpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vK-23uH9ZpA[/video]

That's supposedly one of Timberlake's commercials for Callaway, if I remember correctly. Pretty cool.

New commercial for this bad boy

That's a sweet commercial. I hope I get the chance to swing this thing! Maybe I can hit it 310 and dead straight. :D

Hanks - did you play with the weighting at all? How do the weight positions feel?

Nice. I have a hard choice for my driver this coming season.

Sweet Commercial...there is supposed to be some that were shot in Vegas with Phil as well.

[video=youtube_share;0-aaJLgE0qM]http://youtu.be/0-aaJLgE0qM[/video]

Another cool video of some staffers reactions...

Callaway Razr FIT with Project X 6.0 Black driver shaft. That is all!

I was lucky enough to be able to put this driver in play for a few holes thanks to Hanks and his THP testing today. It was pretty cold this morning so I waited a few holes before giving it a go. The very first thing I noticed was the weight. This driver felt much heavier in hand then my SuperTri. The look is very nice and much nicer in person then in pictures. It looks pretty sleek at address too. It has the look of a much smaller club head then 458cc. The shaft felt more then adequate for my swing and the grip/shaft combo looked great. My first swing produced a big block out to the right with ok distance. So that scared me off for the remainder of the first 9 holes and on the second hole of the last nine I decided to hit the Fit for the remainder of the driver holes. To make this simple I hit every FW I used the Fit on for the last 9 holes. No I didnt kill my drives but they seemed to be in the 230 ish range and Im not a long knocker so thats no surprise to me. Every drive was dead straight down the middle. We had lots of wind so Id assume that a few of them would have been longer with some roll in better conditions. This is a good stick. Im not sure its the hottest driver out there but it sure was straight. I didnt care for the sound/feel much but I cant really complain with straight down the middle results. Id describe the sound as a deep thud maybe and feel was similar. All settings were stock.

I've been wanting to try this driver ever since seeing this thread pop up. Can't wait!

Good information KMac. I'm excited to hit the driver. I love the idea of adjustability. Never used one before but really would like to. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for your thoughts KMAC, I am definately going back and forth between this and the RAZR Black...can't wait to hit them both

I was lucky enough to be able to put this driver in play for a few holes thanks to Hanks and his THP testing today. It was pretty cold this morning so I waited a few holes before giving it a go. The very first thing I noticed was the weight. This driver felt much heavier in hand then my SuperTri. The look is very nice and much nicer in person then in pictures. It looks pretty sleek at address too. It has the look of a much smaller club head then 458cc. The shaft felt more then adequate for my swing and the grip/shaft combo looked great. My first swing produced a big block out to the right with ok distance. So that scared me off for the remainder of the first 9 holes and on the second hole of the last nine I decided to hit the Fit for the remainder of the driver holes. To make this simple I hit every FW I used the Fit on for the last 9 holes. No I didnt kill my drives but they seemed to be in the 230 ish range and Im not a long knocker so thats no surprise to me. Every drive was dead straight down the middle. We had lots of wind so Id assume that a few of them would have been longer with some roll in better conditions. This is a good stick. Im not sure its the hottest driver out there but it sure was straight. I didnt care for the sound/feel much but I cant really complain with straight down the middle results. Id describe the sound as a deep thud maybe and feel was similar. All settings were stock.

Was the feel and sound similar to the Razr Hawk?

I've been wondering about what makes the adjustability in this driver so much better than the others it seems the same

Tappin!

We have a great video coming up with the creator of this driver in the next few days.

I love how he misses the target in the commercial haha

Tappin!

Was the feel and sound similar to the Razr Hawk?

I did not think so. Quite different. It was more of a thud to me.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I did not think so. Quite different. It was more of a thud to me.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Thanks man. I really like the clack of the Razr Hawk. I don't know if I want a thud. I wonder when this hits stores?

Thanks man. I really like the clack of the Razr Hawk. I don't know if I want a thud. I wonder when this hits stores?

Not sure but if I had to pick a feel and sound I liked better I'd go with the Hawk.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Really liked this driver. My ml4 I was 1-6 in fairways hit with some slices. Maybe 210 ish

Razr fit I was 4-6 with the 2 misses just off the fairway . Was about 230 in distance with kevin. Flight was lower then the ml4 and seemed to be more penetrating. I actually liked the sound.

It. Felt hotter off the face then the ml4. As kev said it was heavier then my ml4 but not by much. Needless to say my best drives of the day were with this driver

I can't compare to the rht as this was really the first Calloway driver I hit in a long time.

It has me pondering hard. Thanks to hanks for letting us hit this

Not sure but if I had to pick a feel and sound I liked better I'd go with the Hawk.

What you say is some of the same stuff Chunky and I were talking about down in FL. It felt heavier than others out there. I thought the RX Black was longer and felt better. It sure is a good looking stick though and should appeal to a lot of people.

I'd probably go with the Hawk too based on sound and feel. I think the Hawk was longer too.

Back