GolferGal Gets a Putting Lesson

Great tip!

Great tip and even better Putts Morgan!

Awesome, GG! And you made both of them!

Very nice!!! Good tip, what a great opportunity to get a tip from one of the greatest!!

Morgan got a lession. Nice... That is actually something I never even thought about. Plus she made both... Great one GG!!

Morgan is big time. I would have shanked those putts

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

"Thank God it went in" - LOL. Said that many of times, except the ball was going about 100 mph across the green.

Nice tip. I will have to watch for that going forward. Good job!

Morgan with thousands of eyes upon you, you drained the putts.WTG nice tip on the set up.

That was a great point there. I need to check my self out next time I am out. Great putting GG!

That GG can putt! Thanks for sharing the lesson. Very helpful.

Very good explanation of the tip there. Thanks for the video guys, and great putts GG.

Great tip from "Famous putting coach Pat O'brien" and great clutch putting from GG!

JB everybody knows that when you wear sweatpants you use the drawstring as the focal point....geez!

Great video, and love the putting and the putting tip. I have practiced it and now I will see if it helps me out tommorrow. Thanks.

WTG Morgan! Great video.

TapAhoy!

Thankfully for Pat that Morgan nailed the last putt haha Great job GG

JB dropping the sweat pant bomb on the putting guru. LMAO!

yeah, I heard that, gave a laugh...then a couple seconds later realized what he did and LOL'd.

2 for 2 - who needs any lessons???

Just today I was putting with the SeeMore FGP at Golfsmith, and noticed that the blade seemed to stay square to my swing much easier than with any other putter. I have been messing around with the iPing app, and am finding that a Strong Arc type putter should fit me best. The FGP is toe hang, but doesn't flare open like some other putters.

So I went to the SeeMore site, and came across this vid. Very cool, and very coincidental. I think the golfing gods are telling me I need a SeeMore...

Investigative reporting via JB...ha ha! Great tip and great putts!

Pat is one of the most genuinely nice people and best golf instructors I have ever met. My 12 year old daughter works him, and I do occasionally as well. She calls him "the miracle worker" because anytime she is struggling with something he gives her something she can use to help fix it. She is pretty quiet and figured out her personality pretty qickly and how to best communicate what he is trying to get her to do.

Nice Morgan!!! Dropping putts like it is your job!

Great tip. GG rolling the pill well! Who knew ball position had such an influence on little things like wrist angle etc?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Morgan making both putts look easy. Dean had me try doing something similar at the end of last year and it seemed to help alot.

That's a great tip and a great putting stroke GG.

Solid! Nice puttin', GG! and great tip as well - something I've always done but never thought about.

Back