THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

I am really really really wanting to pulling the trigger on the purple but I am usually a medium...I would say I'll wait til someone else gets their L and tells me how it fits but I'm scared they will be sold out by then...

I am really really really wanting to pulling the trigger on the purple but I am usually a medium...I would say I'll wait til someone else gets their L and tells me how it fits but I'm scared they will be sold out by then...

I would hop on it bro because those things are going quickly. I was talking with GG and she said that they were moving fast. I usually wear a medium and I pulled the trigger because I knew I would regret it if I did not.

I still think about the THP belt buckle that I missed out on when I had ample opportunity to get it.

Pulled the trigger on an XL Purple. This is my favorite, but I also thought, I really want more people to have a chance at this, and was going to buy the white, but...the more people in slick THP garb the better. Can't wait! It'll probably be waiting for me when I get home from Florida.

Ordered a white one. Can't wait to see it in person. I am still sorry I missed out on the hat War Eagle designed.

I'm normally between small and medium in most shirts so id be swimming in a large I reckon. Ah well. Awesome shirt at an awesome price though.

Woo Hoo! Got me a purple one in XL. Normally wear L, but is appears these run a little on the small side.

Having played with you, you will be a Large in this shirt.

Great looking shirts and congrats to all who are getting them and representing THP. Unfortunately they are not for me at the moment, maybe down the road.

I'm too fat for THP Sligo shirts. They really turned out nice though. I hope that all of you who have purchased them enjoy them. You will love having some Sligo gear!

Me too my brother!! I would love to have both of them...great looking shirts...but I would look like the Hulk after he hulked up if I tried to wear one...LOL.

2 shirts headed to VA!

One thing, these can not be worn T the outing by all of us at the same time..hehe

Looks like they had a few left for us "plus sized" boys....:D

Ordered a purple XL. I'm usually a large but I've gained 15 pounds so far this winter so....

Great looking shirts, and love the colors too.

Great looking shirts, picking up one of each!!! Hope I get the size right, never had a Sligo shirt before...

Tempted to order one in large even though I know for a fact I need a medium.

Tempted to order one in large even though I know for a fact I need a medium.

Do it. If it's too big I'll take it. :D I'm so torn. I'm getting a purple, but can't decide if I should add a white one. They seem to be a little too expensive for me to purchase two, but I really want to!

Man, these came up at the wrong time for me, but if there are still some available in a little while I will be all over that purple one like Tmex on a burrito.

Pulled the trigger on the purple one, can't wait for it to come in!!

Do it. If it's too big I'll take it. :D I'm so torn. I'm getting a purple, but can't decide if I should add a white one. They seem to be a little too expensive for me to purchase two, but I really want to!

While I understand that $50 seems like a lot for a golf shirt (I had never paid more than $25 before) these are Sligo shirts and are normally much more expensive so this is quite a deal. Also, since you are part of the Albatross Club, you get 20% off. I was a little hesitant as well, but am SO excited I ordered one of each color. I know I would have regretted it if I hadn't.

While I understand that $50 seems like a lot for a golf shirt (I had never paid more than $25 before) these are Sligo shirts and are normally much more expensive so this is quite a deal. Also, since you are part of the Albatross Club, you get 20% off. I was a little hesitant as well, but am SO excited I ordered one of each color. I know I would have regretted it if I hadn't.

I know. Most I've ever paid for a golf shirt (outside of my US Open one) is like $11 lol. I haven't seen other Sligo stuff but will go look at that price outside of here. With my AC discount it will run me about $80 plus shipping. That just may be a little too much for me right now. Even one seems like a lot.

I know. Most I've ever paid for a golf shirt (outside of my US Open one) is like $11 lol. I haven't seen other Sligo stuff but will go look at that price outside of here. With my AC discount it will run me about $80 plus shipping. That just may be a little too much for me right now. Even one seems like a lot.

I just got one shirt, Dam. This is a one of a kind opportunity, and I didn't want to miss out on one of these. Even if you get one, you'll undoubtedly love it.

Back