THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

I just got one shirt, Dam. This is a one of a kind opportunity, and I didn't want to miss out on one of these. Even if you get one, you'll undoubtedly love it.

I don't want to either. I'm still mad I missed out on WE's hat design. Lol.

I don't want to either. I'm still mad I missed out on WE's hat design. Lol.

I missed out on that design as well...I was bummed.

Little crappy that they're only large and x-large, but congrats to those who have put orders in. We all expect some pictures as soon as they start being received.

Little crappy that they're only large and x-large, but congrats to those who have put orders in.

I'm sorry, but this statement is extremely unfair to JB and GG.

THP HQ is not Macys...they go out of pocket to provide these items until they sell, and while a couple of us may have been willing to buy S, M or XXL shirts, they have to make sure that what they stock will sell well and quickly.

Little crappy that they're only large and x-large, but congrats to those who have put orders in. We all expect some pictures as soon as they start being received.

That is not really fair. We try to please everybody and when we ordered every size for our last order or shirts, we got stuck holding the bag on TONS of inventory. We are not a full size store and unfortunately cannot accommodate everybody. For that we apologize, but the same shirts can be found at our partner fairwaystyles.com in most sizes (minus the THP logo).

If the logo'd items are what one is after, we have plenty of other items in the store that feature it that are not size specific.

I'm sorry, but this statement is extremely unfair to JB and GG.

THP HQ is not Macys...they go out of pocket to provide these items until they sell, and while a couple of us may have been willing to buy S, M or XXL shirts, they have to make sure that what they stock will sell well and quickly.

This. Makes total sense from their perspective. I appreciate everything they do for us!

That is not really fair. We try to please everybody and when we ordered every size for our last order or shirts, we got stuck holding the bag on TONS of inventory. We are not a full size store and unfortunately cannot accommodate everybody. For that we apologize, but the same shirts can be found at our partner fairwaystyles.com in most sizes (minus the THP logo).

If the logo'd items are what one is after, we have plenty of other items in the store that feature it that are not size specific.

Troof! While I'm a little sad there aren't any medium, I'm still super stoked that a lot of THP are going to get to rock these shirts! You guys are awesome, period. I know there will be plenty more items in the THP store for me to spend money on :D

Wow wow wow just want to clear something up about my post sorry.

That was not meant towards THP, JB, or GG as a insult or that I am upset with anyone. I 100% completely understand with the THP store what happens. I can see now where my words may be taken the wrong way and I apologize for that as I did not mean it in a selfish or upset context in anyway.

Sorry, I really need to remember that on the internet and in a writing context in general, sometimes it's hard to demonstrate the context for certain things said. In this case it was completely my fault.

No worries man. We truly wish we could have them all for everybody. Im just glad you enjoy the designs enough to really want one.

I might have to grab an XL and use it as motivation to lose my beer gut! I'm going to stop by GG tomarrow and try one on to see how tight it is. Great deal on a sweet looking shirt. Thanks for bringing it to us.

I understand some folks feel a little left out (me included), but when I stopped to think about it, I came to this conclusion (just for me) "It's my own fault I have my own gravitational pull."

JB and GG can't size for the huge or the tiny, and that is no fault of their own. I just hope everybody realizes that.

Pardon my skim through does the discount for the Albatross come off after the transaction? Made a purchase iy looked as though $52.00 was the total to pay pal is that right?

Pardon my skim through does the discount for the Albatross come off after the transaction? Made a purchase iy looked as though $52.00 was the total to pay pal is that right?

Contact GG via PM and she can help you with this.

Thanks JB

So I'm still a little nervous to spend $50 on a large for me, but everyone is making me feel a little better with their comments on the size...I think it might work for me. On a separate thought...my dad is going to LOVE one of these! His b-day is coming up in May and I am always talking to him about THP and he is always asking me stuff about the MC now, so I think it would be really cool to order him one for his birthday, I really think he would enjoy it. He is extremely computer illiterate lol, otherwise I'm sure he would be on here all the time because he loves golf. I want to bring him to the outing next year. I need to quit blabbering because it is getting off subject, but I'm probably definitely going to be ordering one of him, and probably one for me and just hope it fits.

So I'm still a little nervous to spend $50 on a large for me, but everyone is making me feel a little better with their comments on the size...I think it might work for me. On a separate thought...my dad is going to LOVE one of these! His b-day is coming up in May and I am always talking to him about THP and he is always asking me stuff about the MC now, so I think it would be really cool to order him one for his birthday, I really think he would enjoy it. He is extremely computer illiterate lol, otherwise I'm sure he would be on here all the time because he loves golf. I want to bring him to the outing next year. I need to quit blabbering because it is getting off subject, but I'm probably definitely going to be ordering one of him, and probably one for me and just hope it fits.

Good news is if it doesn't I'm sure you could sell it to another THP'er no problem.

It will fit IN. Im sure of it, unless your size changed dramatically since we played.

I've just been to the Sligo website and they have a size chart for their shirts.
http://store.sligowear.com/category_s/129.htm

I'm going to measure a shirt that fits me well and see if the Sligo XL will do it (may be too short!)

Just ordered mine in that bad a** purple! Just hope I am not too late! Usually wear a Sligo medium, but sucked it up because I didn't want to miss out on these and went with the large. Thanks to JB, GG, and THP for this awesome buying opportunity. That Albatross Discount came in might handy. Great shirt at a great price!

Great looking shirts, really like the purple one. If I buy another golf shirt my wife will kill me!

Great looking shirts, really like the purple one. If I buy another golf shirt my wife will kill me!

Yeah. But at least you can buried in a sweet looking shirt. Pull the trigger. You know you want to!

Definitely going to grab the purple shirt first. Really awesome!!

Steel Tappin'

Just ordered my purple one in a large. Very good price compared to normal Sligo. Still, my bank account says ouch lol. THP's awesomeness is killing me, but I can't stop supporting such awesome people! If I love it a white one could soon follow. Along with a Pukka hat. Haha.

Only available in Large and XL, cue the sad music over here.

I'm working on losing weight, but I'll never make it down to an XL - just too darn tall. However if you do fit those sizes, man, that blue one makes me drool!

Aw, I'm just gonna be too scrawny to manage these, darn my little frame!

Beautiful shirts, at an unbelievable price for the quality! Can't wait to see the THP'ers rock these.

On a side note, I'm going to pop over to fairwaystyles.com and check out all the rest of the stuff, awesome.

Back