Sounds Great OG... i have committed to using mine along with my drills to fix my swing. i am seeing some improvement just inconsistent so ill be using it till im hitting good shots consistently.

Got mine in today. Been so busy I haven't even opened it yet!!!

Got mine in today. Been so busy I haven't even opened it yet!!!

I received mine also and I have been playing around with it. The follow through part is something I need to work hard on for sure. I have a tendency to chicken wing if I don't extend out towards the target, so this should be a very good training aid for me. With that said I'm still learning how to hold the follow through position with this aid :confused2: :D.. Buck, Dawg, KellyBo :bulgy-eyes: I need some help :banghead:.... lol I am just not sure if I have the angle at 90 degrees like they teach in the video? I will get KellyBo to look at it in a bit.

With a quick 5 minutes playing with it I think it's going to be very useful for me getting into the slot. I was never bringing my hands down like that and I think this is going to be super helpful to me also to not overextend on the backswing.

With a quick 5 minutes playing with it I think it's going to be very useful for me getting into the slot. I was never bringing my hands down like that and I think this is going to be super helpful to me also to not overextend on the backswing.

bahester -- I love the way it teaches you about the power slot. That part is really simple to ingrain after we do several repetitions with it. Have you figured out which way the do hickey is supposed to point on the follow through yet?

bahester -- I love the way it teaches you about the power slot. That part is really simple to ingrain after we do several repetitions with it. Have you figured out which way the do hickey is supposed to point on the follow through yet?

Oh no, I haven't. I just followed the directions didn't even see anything about the follow through, haha.

Oh no, I haven't. I just followed the directions didn't even see anything about the follow through, haha.

I got a cd with mine. The directions don't cover the follow through like they show it on the cd. I will figure it out and if not, we have some experts on here that can chime in.

Bahester -- Did yours come with the arrow <-------------> on the part close to the red cap? See first page photos.

Bahester -- Did yours come with the arrow <-------------> on the part close to the red cap? See first page photos.

No sir it sure didn't.

No sir it sure didn't.

Mind did not either. I will check with DawgDaddy to see if his came that way? I suppose we could draw the arrow with a felt pen if it is that significant.

Mind did not either. I will check with DawgDaddy to see if his came that way? I suppose we could draw the arrow with a felt pen if it is that significant.

Probably so. I'm not so much concerned with the follow through as I am with my backswing. I have a pretty good follow through, but my swing plane needs work. That's probably what I'll use it for the most. Really getting my shoulders turned without moving my hands on the start of the downswing is something I need to work on.

Probably so. I'm not so much concerned with the follow through as I am with my backswing. I have a pretty good follow through, but my swing plane needs work. That's probably what I'll use it for the most. Really getting my shoulders turned without moving my hands on the start of the downswing is something I need to work on.

Yea I think it will work great training the lag part for the downswing.

Yea I think it will work great training the lag part for the downswing.

Agreed. I have 0 lag. As soon as my downswing starts my hands start moving, which I realize now isn't too good. This should help that, hopefully! Gonna take a lot of reps to get built into the memory!

I worked with this for 15 minutes this morning and I can see how it truly helps you drop the club in the slot on the way down. I can see myself playing with this thing every day for a few minutes while watching TV. It's going to be exciting seeing the results on the course. The secret is to keep doing it over and over and over every day for a few minutes.

i use it during every commercial while im watching tv at night. instill those good thoughts and feel into my swing.

Got mine ordered. the guy is now charging $10 more...

Got mine ordered. the guy is now charging $10 more...

they are in HOT demand right now!!!!! Thanks to THP

I was killing my driver today! That power slot stuff is the real deal however you have to leave all the thinking on the sidelines. Practice at home and then come to the golf course and murder the ball.

I was killing my driver today! That power slot stuff is the real deal however you have to leave all the thinking on the sidelines. Practice at home and then come to the golf course and murder the ball.

i couldn't agree more OG.... thats one of my biggest problems right now i have to many thoughts in my head during my swing i can't wait till i just get up and hit the ball without thinking about anything.

Nice! That's great OG. I haven't done enough practicing with it yet to really see any effects, but hopefully this weekend I will! Rock on sir!

Spent some time with it tonight. When doing this properly should your obliques and middle back be pretty sore? If so, then I'm doing it right. This thing really helps me feel like my shoulder turn is getting down, but I'm pretty sore. I guess thats from never using those muscles in a "correct" golf swing, HAHA!

Spent some time with it tonight. When doing this properly should your obliques and middle back be pretty sore? If so, then I'm doing it right. This thing really helps me feel like my shoulder turn is getting down, but I'm pretty sore. I guess thats from never using those muscles in a "correct" golf swing, HAHA!

I have not noticed my obliques getting sore but to be honest, I really don't know what they are? Anyways I suppose my gym work has helped my overall fitness level to the point where soreness is a non factor.

I feel it in my right hip a little when I coil properly. But I'm def not sore from using it.

I feel it in my right hip a little when I coil properly. But I'm def not sore from using it.

I guess I'll rephrase, now that I'm awake the next day. I'm not sore 1 bit, but after spending 20 minutes with it last night doing the swings over and over and over I could definitely feel it in my muscles. So I guess sore isn't the right word, but I could really feel it when doing it over and over and over a couple hundred times.

I guess I'll rephrase, now that I'm awake the next day. I'm not sore 1 bit, but after spending 20 minutes with it last night doing the swings over and over and over I could definitely feel it in my muscles. So I guess sore isn't the right word, but I could really feel it when doing it over and over and over a couple hundred times.

When I coil right, I feel a stretch all down my right side. Not so much on the followthru, but I still feel something.

Back