Page & Tuttle Apparel Review

I received a pull over sweater last night from Page & Tuttle that was on sale delivery was fast.The sweater is Well made and the fit is perfect and looks like it will hold up for many years of wear on and off the course. I wish it was made in the USA but can understand the costs that come with that. The company story is a good read if you go to their website.

Glad you liked it! As for the "Made in the USA" part, it is absolutely something we are in the beginning stages of looking into.

Nolan -- Are your clothes being worn by any PGA Tour Players? I ask this because it sure looked like Bobby Gates, had a Page & Tuttle jacket on in the Humana Tournament

At this point, no, we don't have any PGA players on our roster, so he may have been wearing something that looked similar. That said, we've seen our stuff pop up here and there in the past!

At this point, no, we don't have any PGA players on our roster, so he may have been wearing something that looked similar. That said, we've seen our stuff pop up here and there in the past!

Thanks Nolan. It sure did look like your companies design unless he was wearing a knock off, which I don't see happening. Your clothes are very appealing to say the least!

All-

Not sure how many of you follow us on Twitter (@PandTGolf), but just figured you guys might like to see a few sneak peeks from our upcoming summer and fall lines. Our designer, Jeff Wright, has been with the company since its inception (and was responsible for some of the great Munsingwear Grand Slam pieces from the 80s and 90s), and I think he's done a great job of getting us outside of the realm of "solids and stripes". Let me know what you think!

All of these pictures were taken at our booth at the PGA Show...

EDIT: See below.

Just a few examples of where we're heading...

Last edited:
Nolan, the pics aren't showing up. I am getting access denied when trying to open the image in a new window.

I wore the other polo that came for review today, here I am trying it out with a pair of shorts for this summer. The shirt wore great all day, this is after I wore it all day to work, still looks nice and crisp, that is a great thing!

Here is my "I hate posing for pictures "smile"...ha! I'm far from a model that's for sure!

9bcd9c89.jpg

The best smile you're going to get....the shirt looks great though!

da8e4cfc.jpg

I love that shirt Jason and you look sharp buddy!

A bit better, Puttin4runwaymodel. I do have to say I LOLed at the first pic....so "blue steel". :D The polo is sharp, man. You look good in it.

A bit better, Puttin4runwaymodel. I do have to say I LOLed at the first pic....so "blue steel". :D The polo is sharp, man. You look good in it.
Thanks buddy. I wore the shirt with a black pair of dress pants today and I think it was a little too dark on dark for me so next time I wear it I'll put it with some pants similar to the gray shorts I have on here.

Oh wow I really like the looks of those shirts, especially that bottom one, VERY nice!

Oh wow I really like the looks of those shirts, especially that bottom one, VERY nice!

This. The bottom one definitely stood out to me immediately.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Back