Superbowl Parties and food you will be serving!

Sanzabar

Oh So Colt!
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone throwing or going to a SuperBowl party this year? I know its a huge party day and eating day.

Id like for people to share there recipes or what not for the 2012 SuperBowl.

Yes, throwing a party.

Chips, queso, and all that fun stuff.

Main course will be the Chipotle burrito special that they are running for Sunday.

We can't do a SB party this year, which kind of sucks, but a 4 month old does that to you. We'll probably cook some stuff at home and have beers though.

A friend always has a SB party at his house that turns into a huge blow out. Beer and jello shots all along, sanbucca shots on all scores and tons of food.

I'll likely take wings and meatballs this year. We'll be like a bunch of teenagers building beer can towers.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Going to our country club for their Super Bowl party. No mess!

Frito pie is one of my favorite SB dishes.

<top to bottom>

Layer of cheese
Layer of chili
Layer of Fritos
Layer of chili

serve hot

Im having a little shin dig this year as well.

Menu:
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Parmesan garlic wings
Boneless wings
Chicken Cordon Bleu bites
Meatballs
Pigs in a blanket
Pizza
Buffalo chicken dip
Cheese Dip
Mac and Cheese

Im having a little shin dig this year as well.

Menu:
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Parmesan garlic wings
Boneless wings
Chicken Cordon Bleu bites
Meatballs
Pigs in a blanket
Pizza
Buffalo chicken dip
Cheese Dip
Mac and Cheese

Dayum! that's a spread of goodness right there. I love pigs in a blanket.

Having a party here and telling everyone to just bring a dish so far we're looking at

Beer
Dominos Pizza
Beer
Cheese dip with meat
Beer
Taco dip
another dip I can't think of
Wings
Beer

We will be going to a friends after we golf. Burgers, brats and beer...:D

I read that Super Bowl Sunday food consumption is the second biggest eating day of the year. The first is Thanksgiving.

Just reading some of these menus makes my arteries start clogging! But it's only once a year right??

Yes, throwing a party.

Chips, queso, and all that fun stuff.

Main course will be the Chipotle burrito special that they are running for Sunday.

This^^^^ cuz I'll be hanging with cookie

Since my New England Patriots are playing, it is tradition that I fix a big pot of New England clam chowder. The GF hates seafood, so we might make some Buffalo chicken dip as well.

I wish the nearest Chipotle wasn't 3 hours away! :banghead:

This^^^^ cuz I'll be hanging with cookie

Yeah buddy! Will have to send me your drink of choice to make sure we have that angle covered.

The Chipotle deal is gonna be huge on Sunday I think. Going to place that order early in the day I think.

I am going to play golf during the super bowl, nobody else will be out there.

7 layer bean dip, Helluvagood bacon horseradish dip, and either beer brats or homemade chili. Brews to...

I'm going to my friend's house for a party. We're having a FIFA and a COD tourney before the game. Not sure what there will be to eat, but I'm sure there will be plenty.

I'll probably just try to drink enough that I actually think the Steelers are playing.

I'm not even sure I'm watching the game. I'm bitter, and who the hell do you pull for between the Giants and the Patriots?

Kevin

I'm not even sure I'm watching the game. I'm bitter, and who the hell do you pull for between the Giants and the Patriots?

Kevin

Giants. Duh.

Steel Tappin'

Kevin

Neither. You just watch football and ignore the names and identities of the two teams playing.

Back