Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I thought his back was going to fly off. His club was almost touching his feet on his backswing. Would have liked to see where his balls were going

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I had similar experience with RBZ 3W yesterday. Very minimal distance gain and low launch angle. I like the way it looks at address but that's about all. No more pondering for me.

TapAhoy!

I think I have moved on from the RBZ ponder too. After JB's success yesterday with the Mashie 3w, that is on my list.

Well, the Mashie 3wood will be mine, no doubt about it. But the idea of picking up any additional distance off the tee with the RBZ 3wood is enough to have my interest.

Did you make a typo with the 268 and 269?

No. LM was setup for optimal conditions though. Not sure what that means.

Dude I thought his back was going to fly off. His club was almost touching his feet on his backswing. Would have liked to see where his balls were going

That is something I dont usually like to see but hey rock on dude.

No. LM was setup for optimal conditions though. Not sure what that means.

LOL, that means jacked up dude. I mean, no offense, but if you hit a 3wood 270, I have a 12'' weinis.

Haha jerks!

LOL @ 12" wenis.

Too much distance from a 3W is my favorite reason to not get the RBZ. Really? It goes too far? Who are you? Tiger? Sounds good to me. I did see a few people that had the same experience as chunky did though. And a couple that saw no distance gains.

Haha jerks!

Dude, you don't need Rocketballz anyway, you need i20's! What's the pondering status on those buddy? Are you leaning towards hawkponder or are you leaning towards OEM?

I also will say that I moved from ponder to desperate to have with the I20's. Don't love the CFS shaft though. That shaft made the club feel really heavy

I also will say that I moved from ponder to desperate to have with the I20's. Don't love the CFS shaft though. That shaft made the club feel really heavy

What other shaft options are there that cost nothing extra? if any?

I don't think there are any. They are pushing the CFS big time. Felt like rebar to me. KBS, Nippon, and PX graphite are options though. KBS always gives me the best numbers but I am thinking lighter weight

I don't think there are any. They are pushing the CFS big time. Felt like rebar to me. KBS, Nippon, and PX graphite are options though. KBS always gives me the best numbers but I am thinking lighter weight

KBS Tour 90's?

Well, the Mashie 3wood will be mine, no doubt about it. But the idea of picking up any additional distance off the tee with the RBZ 3wood is enough to have my interest.

It seemed like JB got more distance out of the Mashie.

Tapatalkin

KBS Tour 90's?

I'm worried they might be too high launching

Cant say I loved that CFS shaft either. Just a lack of feel in general to it. It aint no KBS thats for sure.

I'm worried they might be too high launching

If you ever read the R11 iron testing thread you would know that tadashi and I both found them to not launch too high buddy. Seriously, they kind of surprised me.

I did read that dude but my swing gets the ball up pretty high. I'm really pondering the Nippons

If you ever read the R11 iron testing thread you would know that tadashi and I both found them to not launch too high buddy. Seriously, they kind of surprised me.

hahaha chunkylurking ftw

I did read that dude but my swing gets the ball up pretty high. I'm really pondering the Nippons

I went with Nippons in my J40 DPC's that somehow Mattycrack got before me and war eagle. He must have paid extra shipping and rush :bulgy-eyes:

I'll be putting 950's in my 588's dude. I can't wait. I find Nippon's to be on par with KBS in terms of feel and for me, they definitely launch lower.

That is where I am leaning. I20 thread should get interesting in a few weeks

That is where I am leaning. I20 thread should get interesting in a few weeks

Are you really going to get them? Kmac told me what kind of pricing you got. Wtc did you get that kind of price from?

I'll be putting 950's in my 588's dude. I can't wait. I find Nippon's to be on par with KBS in terms of feel and for me, they definitely launch lower.

Why the 950's? Wouldnt the 1050's be more suited for your game and swing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back