My green wedding giveaway !!!

Of course we would TC. Plus, there is a links style course like 15 min from the town where the wedding is at. Thanks for commenting and reading man!

No problem. It's a very cool blog actually. Good for her. I think that your chick would get along with my chick. They seem to put a major emphasis on similar things.

No problem. It's a very cool blog actually. Good for her. I think that your chick would get along with my chick. They seem to put a major emphasis on similar things.

Very cool to hear. Mine can't come to the MC, but I want to get her to an outing at some point so she can meet everyone. She can't get over how supportive everyone at THP has been. They will absolutely have to meet! Thanks for the well wishes too!

Very cool to hear. Mine can't come to the MC, but I want to get her to an outing at some point so she can meet everyone. She can't get over how supportive everyone at THP has been. They will absolutely have to meet! Thanks for the well wishes too!

No problem dude. I posted the link on my Facebook page and asked for some extra votes for you too. Although I'm not married now, I have been, and I know how expensive they can be. It would be cool if we could all help you save some money, which you could then spend on golf equipment. We're all here to feed the addiction, LOL

No problem dude. I posted the link on my Facebook page and asked for some extra votes for you too. Although I'm not married now, I have been, and I know how expensive they can be. It would be cool if we could all help you save some money, which you could then spend on golf equipment. We're all here to feed the addiction, LOL

HAHAHAHAAHHAAH. Excellent point. That thought had crossed my mind. The golf budget would increase exponentially.

Bump in case anyone would like a chance to CRASH MY WEDDING!!!

I voted for you through the link on TC's facebook page. Good Luck buddy!

voted buddy. hope you win

You got my vote!! Good luck!!!

Voted and used all 3 of my email addresses.

Vote's in. Good luck to you and your lovely bride!

Just voted. I'm wishing you and your lady the best. Have a blast forever!

I just voted for you bro! Good luck

Voted, good luck!

If we win, I think my gifts for my groomsmen will be THP shirts and engraved putters. Thoughts?

If we win, I think my gifts for my groomsmen will be THP shirts and engraved putters. Thoughts?

I think I should be one of your groomsmen lol

Back