Super Bowl: Who do you like?

As much as it pains me (because of the Giants' egos and trashtalk, not because they beat the Packers), I have to go with the Giants. They are hot right now and I just dont see the Pats stopping them.

I hate the Giants. But I think they'll win it with ease. Something tells me it won't be close no matter who wins.

Yup, these are my readers! Love that!

Me too. For a while in college it was my life's goal to get on that hahaha. It didn't happen. Yet.

Giants. I can't wait.

Tap Tap Tap

I will add this, if Gronk is hurt and plays very little and/or ineffective the Patriots will really struggle to score points. I don't think he'll be ineffective though. Dude is a beast!

I'll go with the Giants. I hate the Pats more than the Giants.

I think the Giants win, rather easily. Pats D cant stop anyone, and with Gronk being out or limited, that takes away a huge piece of their Offense. I dont think Edelman and Hernandez running the ball out of the backfield is going to scare the front four of the Giants, and I just dont see the Pats being able to score at will.

Eli needs to play a crisp game, limit turnovers, and he gets his 2nd ring.

I think the Patriots win it.

i think the pats expose the giants D with their TEs even if Gronk is hurt and if he isnt he has a huge game. Pats win

No real horse in this race. I've always kind of been a long distance Pat's fan, but NY should have the upper hand on the D side. My one big hope is for the first super bowl over time so the party lasts longer, hehe

I don't really care, but I think the Giants are just playing too good and with all the Peyton drama I think it would be cool for little bro to upstage him in his own stadium.

I've got my money on the G-men.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got my money on the G-men.

That tells me everything I need to know right there! The Breeze knows his stuff and I want to win $ right along with ya pal!

I'm starting to wonder about that over/under. With our doyle we can move it 6 points either way, dropping it to 48 may actually be a better play. Giants will score 28 to 31 and I don't see the Pats laying an egg so might go the over on 48.

Nice p4b I like the over and the giants +3.5 which is what I got in on but I didnt bet the over/under. I think this could be a great game.

Nice p4b I like the over and the giants +3.5 which is what I got in on but I didnt bet the over/under. I think this could be a great game.

You talked me into it. So our line will be Giants +9 and o/u of 48. Gotta hit both to win but I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You talked me into it. So our line will be Giants +9 and o/u of 48. Gotta hit both to win but I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Giants +9 is a lock, no matter what happens they won't lose by 9, and the over of 48 should be reachable.

This is logic you just can't argue with!!!:

Looks definitive to me. Teddy know's!

I want whomever gets me a win in the football pool!!!

leaning towards the giants but want hernandez,spikes and warren to get their rings.

I am leaning towards the Pats.

Back