Oakley Cipher Golf shoe

I actually like the bottoms. That Oakley symbol would distract me I think. These suck

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I actually like the bottoms. That Oakley symbol would distract me I think. These suck

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

haha. Yeah I can imagine you see that symbol when you swing and end up hitting yourself in the foot? That would be awful.

I don't mind the black or white ones, I would have to see them in person first though.

I'm diggin' the white ones....

I had a pair of Oakley shoes (walking) and they were the most comfortable I ever had. Sadly I bought them at a clearance centre and could never find them again so I'm looking forward to trying these out to see if they match the quality of those. Hate the blue though.

All white ones are clean!

Saw them at the PGA Show. Did not care for them in person at all.

JB, was there something in particular that you didn't like about them, or was the overall look just not appealing to you?

I am interested in these shoes, mainly because they are saying that they are the lightest weight shoes on the market. I walk the majority of my rounds, so lighter shoes really interest me. Like a lot of other people, no chance that I wear the all-red or all-blue shoes, but I could see myself wearing the white pair.

I really like the white one. Blue and black, not so much.

Anyone know the cost of these?

found them on the oakley site for $130... not to bad

not for me but i can see where they are going with it

I like the white ones pretty well, but the other colors would be a no for me.

They're not bad in white, but coming from someone who like's Oakley and uses their products for several different sports and in general, these are not one of my favorites that's for sure.

Saw them at the PGA Show. Did not care for them in person at all.

Any chance GG would contact Oakley and try to get a pair for a review. Seems to be 50/50 with this one. A lot of people are liking the looks of the white ones. Wouldn't mind hearing a full review.

Any chance GG would contact Oakley and try to get a pair for a review. Seems to be 50/50 with this one. A lot of people are liking the looks of the white ones. Wouldn't mind hearing a full review.

Your wish is our command. We will reach out to them on Monday.

The white or black ones would be on my feet instantly if they make them for us "thunderfoot" people.

--
tapatalk

I actually like the black and whites ones. But I like the look of sneaker type of golf shoes (even though I don't currently own any).

I like these. They are sleek, but have style and a little flair to them. I would wear those in a heartbeat.

These look just fine to me. I might even order a pair for the outing.

BAh7CWkKbzoVTWFnaWNrOjpHZW9tZXRyeQo6CkBmbGFnMDoLQHdpZHRoaQJYAjoHQHlpADoHQHhpADoMQGhlaWdodGkChANpC2wrB0TEKU9pB2kLaQhpA8aBAg.jpg

BAh7CWkKbzoVTWFnaWNrOjpHZW9tZXRyeQo6CkBmbGFnMDoLQHdpZHRoaQJYAjoHQHlpADoHQHhpADoMQGhlaWdodGkChANpC2wrB2vPKU9pB2kLaQhpA8GGAg.jpg

Those are AWESOME. I'd sport those in an instant.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

The Blue ones are sick. Understanding that the Blue isn't for everyone, but there's no reason all golf shoes have to be black, brown, or white.

These are growing on me more and more, especially the all white.

Back