New Wilson Staff Commercials

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Wilson Staff is using Guy Johnson in their commercials again this year, he's looking good in Sligo too! Also, bonus video of Guy Johnson walking around the PGA Show, too funny.

[video=youtube;-fE5xIE9MSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fE5xIE9MSY&feature=plcp&context=C3b24095UDOEgsToPDskLLefWP4REHZQY56B_YB5up[/video]

Those commercials are hilarious. Thanks for posting this up Ary.

I can do whatever I want, I'm Guy Johnson haha

They are some funny commercials.

Thanks for these, hilarious. Best one from last year was him in the parking lot after the turn and he was adjusting his irons in the back of his car. So funny.

I love these things. Thanks for posting these although I had already seen them.

His eye makeup in the wingman commercial cracks me up, not sure what they were thinking with that.

Love these commercials. And nice Sligo shirt!!!

I am way cooler than that dude. Why the hell dont I have his job

4 minutes withGuy Johnson and your life has changed.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Hmmmm makes me want to go out and buy me some Wilson Ci11 irons, Seriously :D!

These are great!! Those black ci11s do look pretty

You need to do a parody video, that should be good for some laughs.

I love these commercials, but the one at the PGA show was classic!

Guy is a bit of an odd duck in these commercials but I like a little humor in things, so I always watch these but surf when most commercials come on. I'd give these from Wilson a 7.

Thanks for posting Ary. I like the one from the show the best what a GUY.

The commercials are great. Love when he signs the guys shirt.

Love those commercials. Especially the one at the PGA show.

That PGA Show mixup was great. His part with Karen Stupples was quite funny. Over/under on how many times he said "seriously" at the show?

That last spot at the show was great! 3 and 3/8 of a minute. FYI..Tim R isn't a good wing man

Thanks for posting these. I hadn't seen them due to no TGC in the house. I think this was a great idea for W/S to get some interest in their line up.

I was thinking the same thing. Youd be the perfect goof-off for Bridgestone, except they just hired Feherty...

I love these commercials. I wasnt a huge fan of last years, but I like them a lot more now that they used them to set these up.

Back