Page & Tuttle Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow amazing in-depth review Jason! I had no idea so much technology went into golf apparel, but I love the idea of the two specific peices in the shirts you tested. Next time I'm looking for some apparel, I'll definately look at these! Thanks!

Great review Jake! Neat info about the history of the company, I would have never guessed that. The Cool Elite technology is definitely intriguing and I will be interested to hear if it works as advertised once it warms up in your region. Lastly, I will have to check out their site to see if some more colorful offerings are available, these are a little bland for my taste but just like every company, they will have a target audience.

Great review! Some great info in there. I think the price point on these is above what i'm willing to pay for a golf shirt though.

I have to get my computer checked. It looked like P4B had a large spot under his chin. It looked like a small hamster fell on his face and keeled over.

Other than that weird thing on his chin, I really liked the review. I am on Page & Tuttle's site right now.

I have to get my computer checked. It looked like P4B had a large spot under his chin. It looked like a small hamster fell on his face and keeled over.

Other than that weird thing on his chin, I really liked the review. I am on Page & Tuttle's site right now.

LMAO! Now wiping coffee off the screen.

Great looking line, love the jacket. Free Swing Technology sounds cool. I always feel restricted while wearing a jacket on the course. Good thing we don't need them very often here in Texas.

Haha, nice one bg. Now I'm going to shave!! :D I'm glad you guys liked the review, thanks for the kind words!

I really liked one of their wind jackets. But they won't sell to end users. I would really like it if I could just go to their site and buy a pull over, but alas. I will have to spend some dough on something else.

I was intrigued when Page & Tuttle was first mentioned here a few weeks ago - this just furthers that intrigue. Really great, in-depth review.

Steel Tappin'

I really liked one of their wind jackets. But they won't sell to end users. I would really like it if I could just go to their site and buy a pull over, but alas. I will have to spend some dough on something else.

I just went to their site and created an account and have the option to purchase online. Is that what you are referring to or something else? It appears that I can order something but have not tried to checkout.

I just went to their site and created an account and have the option to purchase online. Is that what you are referring to or something else? It appears that I can order something but have not tried to checkout.

I was reading through their policy of not selling to end users. Maybe I misinterpreted that. This is where I got caught up.

http://www.pageandtuttle.com/cgi-bi...mode=new&frames=no&target=main&sponsor=000148

Rivers' End Trading Company is a wholesaler that distributes blank apparel to qualified accounts. In the best interests of our customers, we have a distribution policy with the following criteria:
  • Rivers' End Trading Company does not sell to end-users. An end user is defined as: any person, company, organization or entity, using product for his or her own use.
  • Qualified customers include, but are not limited to:
  • Screenprinters/Embroiderers
  • Current members of promotional organizations such as: ASI, PPAI and SAGE
  • Non-profit organizations such as schools and correctional facilities that maintain embellishing services on site.

Rivers' End Trading Company has adopted this policy in an effort to improve the efficiency and profitability of our distribution efforts. We believe the policy will promote distributor loyalty, effectiveness and final aesthetic appearance of the product.

I really like the style of both shirts they sent you Jake, I too had heard or Munsingwear but am not familar with Page & Tuttle. I will certainly be looking for these.

Gotcha - I went through the link in the review which is a different site. Check out this one: www.pageandtuttlegolf.com

Good work Cookie. I just read the review and typed "Page and Tuttle" into my search bar and went to the first page I found. My fault.

Thanks for the review. I am picky about hats and have had 2 Page and Tuttle hats that I really liked. Great quality for sure.

Hoping to see these in stores near me soon. Thanks for the review, Jake!

good review buddy! not sure of the price tag but 'you get what you pay for' and these shirts certainly sound like that. still love the jacket too! nice job Jake!

Great review and very thorough Jake. I reckon I like the jacket and the sound of the tech. Not completely sold on the shirt style but when you put it on it stands out!

Jake-

Glad you liked the shirts and jacket. The review looks great! One thing you might like to hear: several of our summer and fall polos will have self-fabric collars.

All-

Yes, the website to go to is www.pageandtuttlegolf.com. That is our retail website. Let me know if you have any questions about anything else. The jacket Jake reviewed will be going up on our website within the next few days, as our Spring line is in the process of being added.

Thanks!

Nolan
Page & Tuttle Golf

I trust Jake when it comes to apparel reviews too! As heftier fellows, some might even say chubby, it's nice to see some golf apparel companies who have some stylish digs without that silly Euro style cut. I hate that. Good job Jake. I want that jacket.

Great review Jake. Looking good in the red shirt Jake. I too was intrigued when Page & Tuttle was first mentioned here a few weeks ago. I surfed over to their site and purchased a really nice fall sweater. Very happy with my purchase def. a well made garment that looks like it will be around for a long time.

For those wondering about lower price points, our Cool Elite polos (which is what we sent Jake) are basically our "best of the best". We've got quite a few other options on our website, with more going up all the time.

Nolan
Page & Tuttle Golf

All-

As promised, the P1870 Free Swing Windshirt Jake reviewed has been added to our website. Below are the images as well as a link if you want to check out the specs and the other colors:

http://www.pageandtuttlegolf.com/Mens-Free-Swing-Micro-Poplin-Lined-Windshirt_p_81.html

p1870_dkn.jpg

P1870_BBK.jpg

P1870_IRN.jpg

Really, Really like Page and Tuttle. The fabrics feel great and are great for hot days on the course.

Back