Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha... it's coming. I'm in the process of moving a lot of crap out of my house now. It'll be in the mail tomorrow! My bad... slow shipping, I am usually pretty good about that.

:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

No worries. Dang I was hoping it would be here today so I could get it regripped Saturday and then hit the range Sunday. It's not like I'll be on the course in the next month anyways. :sad:

Congrats again.

I eclipsed 1200 posts and didn't even notice it. Must be kind of like turning 40. It comes and goes and doesn't bother you.

No worries. Dang I was hoping it would be here today so I could get it regripped Saturday and then hit the range Sunday. It's not like I'll be on the course in the next month anyways. :sad:

Congrats again.

my apology... should have been out!

my apology... should have been out!

No problem. The wife seen the paypal hit the bank account and I got the "Why didn't you tell me about it?" Oops. Oh well.

I guess 2900 is one... 100 more until I am officially a loser!

If it makes you feel any better, we already consider you a loser. :angel:

If it makes you feel any better, we already consider you a loser. :angel:

figured as much!

thanks Claire, you're my favorite.... :love-over::love-over::love-over:

People have been really nice to me lately for some reason. Seems rep power goes up every 1,500 posts AND every 50 positive reps. (Thank you, Hacker!).

Power! I love Power! :alien2:

People have been really nice to me lately for some reason. Seems rep power goes up every 1,500 posts AND every 50 positive reps. (Thank you, Hacker!).
Holy crap, your like Superwoman now.

Its close, But with a busy day Julie, I think you could take him.

Its close, But with a busy day Julie, I think you could take him.

Oh I know I could take him if I went and PWd...I've been specifically laying off a bit so he could catch up some. I want to do it fair, and make it a contest. Two nights ago Josh's laptop died (it needs repair) so I took the chance to buy my own.

Cute little Dell...support local business!

But he had several free evening hours there. :blob:

Congrats on the new pc.

Congrats on the new pc.

I'm proud of it! I'm not really used to making big purchases by myself and I picked this one out. I think it's a nice middle of the road...it's small but has bunches of memory and is easy to work with. And I got credit, so it's $40 a month for 18 months.

what did employees do before the internet? actually work?

:comp: There was a time before the internet? :shock: I'm glad I wasn't working then.

I'm proud of it! I'm not really used to making big purchases by myself and I picked this one out. I think it's a nice middle of the road...it's small but has bunches of memory and is easy to work with. And I got credit, so it's $40 a month for 18 months.

thats not to bad... I spent too much money last night but I really needed a new bed.

thats not to bad... I spent too much money last night but I really needed a new bed.

No, I don't think it's bad at all.

I do need a new bed too. Ugh, I need new everythings. New computer and new phone this week...I'm working my way through the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back