The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. You're welcome! I had a co-worker try to tell me that we were allowed one drink while on duty the other day. I think it hurt her feelings when I laughed in her face.

--
tapatalk

yeah im pretty sure i can't drive an emergency vehicle while under the influence.... so NO drinks for me.... at least she was giving it an effort! lol

long time girlfriend and I (2ish years with some time apart in the middle) decided to just be friends today. The first time we broke up I was pretty upset about it, but this time I'm not too concerned, I think we both probably knew it was coming. Only bad part is exchanging stuff back again, weird feeling.

Meh, you're a young buck. My advice, don't settle in with a chick until you're like 35. Instead, play golf, and buy golf stuff. Whenever the eff you want. I know that doesn't make you feel better dude, but in like a month, you'll be fine.

Meh, you're a young buck. My advice, don't settle in with a chick until you're like 35. Instead, play golf, and buy golf stuff. Whenever the eff you want. I know that doesn't make you feel better dude, but in like a month, you'll be fine.

Great advice that I wish I'd had about 10 years ago. 30 was a pretty good age for me to settle down, but I sure do look back at my 20's and wonder wtf I was thinking.

That's what I did dude. Now I ponder if 45 was the right age lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

This is how I plan on doing it. Though I may not settle down ever. I'm not one for other people too much.

Bahester.....now your RBZ irons can sleep in bed with ya! But serious... Sorry to hear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's b/c we thought more with that head in our slacks dudes.

yeah im pretty sure i can't drive an emergency vehicle while under the influence.... so NO drinks for me.... at least she was giving it an effort! lol

Exactly! I don't know when the poop is going to hit the fan but if I grab a frosty beer I can almost assure you something will happen.

--
tapatalk

It's b/c we thought more with that head in our slacks dudes.

No doubt. Lesson learned. It did help me pick a good one to make kids with though.

No doubt. Lesson learned. It did help me pick a good one to make kids with though.

You got the important part right.

--
tapatalk

Great advice that I wish I'd had about 10 years ago. 30 was a pretty good age for me to settle down, but I sure do look back at my 20's and wonder wtf I was thinking.

That's what I did dude. Now I ponder if 45 was the right age lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Bahester.....now your RBZ irons can sleep in bed with ya! But serious... Sorry to hear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the advice fellas, well taken. It's just been a crappy few days if ya know what I'm sayin. Nothing a fifth of Jack won't fix.

Still at work. STILL. AT. WORK. IJOH(UY*&^)(*IU)(*)(*&(*T

Early 20's.. I had so much fun until I got a younger girlfriend and I was 22. There's not a part of the relationship I think fondly of, yet I remember all the potentials I missed out on/would have swung hard for the fences to land.

Early 20's.. I had so much fun until I got a younger girlfriend and I was 22. There's not a part of the relationship I think fondly of, yet I remember all the potentials I missed out on/would have swung hard for the fences to land.

Good point sir.

I want to do that and have a good ole amurrican girlfriend. Allowed?

I want to do that and have a good ole amurrican girlfriend. Allowed?
I think it's cool you found someone you want to settle down with so young. I met my first girl I lived with at 24, my first wife at 29 and my second (last) wife at 42. Just be careful Thainer.

I think it's cool you found someone you want to settle down with so young. I met my first girl I lived with at 24, my first wife at 29 and my second (last) wife at 42. Just be careful Thainer.

Word to that. Twice so far I thought I found "the one". Once in HS and once so far in college. Let's just say neither worked out.

I started my relationship with my partner Richard at 21 - we've been together for 3 years. I didn't expect to find anyone this early on, and it has had its up and downs, but it has been a wonderful ride and I do hope it lasts....I think it will. I used to think that I shouldn't settle down until my late 20s - early 30s, but this hit me unexpectedly, and I have to go with it.

Thanks man. Ive always been a girlfriend-guy. Dont have a ton of close dude friends(just teammates and class mates) but I suspect that changes once I get a job and stuff lol.

I started my relationship with my partner Richard at 21 - we've been together for 3 years. I didn't expect to find anyone this early on, and it has had its up and downs, but it has been a wonderful ride and I do hope it lasts....I think it will. I used to think that I shouldn't settle down until my late 20s - early 30s, but this hit me unexpectedly, and I have to go with it.

There ya go buddy...happy for you Nate!

Word to that. Twice so far I thought I found "the one". Once in HS and once so far in college. Let's just say neither worked out.

I think it's supposed to just blind side you. Once you start putting thought into it, you're screwed.

I met my wife in first grade. We were in the same 3rd grade class. We started dating in high school. We went to school together from first grade all the way through college. We will have been together for 10 years this April. I can't explain it. But I just knew.

I met my wife in first grade. We were in the same 3rd grade class. We started dating in high school. We went to school together from first grade all the way through college. We will have been together for 10 years this April. I can't explain it. But I just knew.
So you're like Kevin and Winnie.

There ya go buddy...happy for you Nate!

Thanks man. When you find someone that just clicks, you have to go for it. No matter how young of an adult you are.

In a similar rant, however, I called Blind9 today to make sure that they send me an invoice for my Cleveland Classic, and Richard came outside and heard me. He said, "Aren't you supposed to win a new driver? Why are you buying another?"

I explained that I have no idea who will win the Razr Fit driver, and that I sold my R11 driver and 3W in order to get this new driver. He still didn't understand. Sigh. My partner doesn't understand my fixation on golf...but then again I don't understand his fixation on the news on the television. It should equal out.

Anyone find it amusing that we're discussing relationships in the Rant thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back