The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parent-Teacher conferences for 1 1/2 more hours. I've seen TWO, one is an A student and the others were coming to check on me rather than their son as to how I'm holding up not coaching and only teaching this year haha

Lol @ "hold onto your -ick and have a good time." Powers would fit in the shelby nc crowd perfectly.

--
tapatalk

Truer words have never been spoken

Lol @ "hold onto your -ick and have a good time." Powers would fit in the shelby nc crowd perfectly.

--
tapatalk

Powers is so funny sometimes. I love that guy.

I wish I had more old golf clubs to sell so I could fund new ponders.

I wish I had more old golf clubs to sell so I could fund new ponders.
You should switch and play right handed, that way I could send you some clubs to try out.

You should switch and play right handed, that way I could send you some clubs to try out.

Geez I wish sometimes. Right now I only have 3 clubs in my second bag. A driver I still use a bunch, a putter that I'm keeping because it's my only short one, and an old beginner Maxfli Crossbax 4 hybrid. I doubt that would garner much cash lol. But I may try. A good beginner's club.

I listen to O and A everyday

Awesome man, they are some funny dudes. I jumped on the Sirius/XM bandwagon when the mobile app came out to listen to Howard, but I found myself liking O&A way more.

I'm making a teddy bear for my gf for vday/bday. My sewing machine broke so I'm hand sewing everything. The nose is crooked, but I guess it adds character.

63ef301b-a2dd-1a21.jpg

It's the thought that counts!

This. You're doing something for your significant other, and that's all that matters. Doesn't have to be perfect.

Poor Tadashi. He has a scramble today at Cowboys Golf Club (amazing course) and looking at scattered showers, high in the lower 50's and north winds at 13 MPH gusting to 20-22. It will feel more like 40.

Welcome to winter in TX. At least we had a gorgeous day this past Monday! :D

Oh no. A few scattered showers and feels like 40? How will he ever survive? Lol. Come to the north then talk.

Oh no. A few scattered showers and feels like 40? How will he ever survive? Lol. Come to the north then talk.

Hey, for us this is chilly. And it was a banter not a rant young jedi. Ha

Poor Tadashi. He has a scramble today at Cowboys Golf Club (amazing course) and looking at scattered showers, high in the lower 50's and north winds at 13 MPH gusting to 20-22. It will feel more like 40.

Welcome to winter in TX. At least we had a gorgeous day this past Monday! :D

What courses would you say is worth playing on if one is going there on vacation (when the weather is good off ;))

Tappin' for world peace!

What courses would you say is worth playing on if one is going there on vacation (when the weather is good off ;))

Tappin' for world peace!

What is your budget and where are you staying? Tons of good options from $40-$150.

I'm making a teddy bear for my gf for vday/bday. My sewing machine broke so I'm hand sewing everything. The nose is crooked, but I guess it adds character.

63ef301b-a2dd-1a21.jpg

That is awesome Thainer! I am very impressed. If she doesn't love it, she is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back