The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Tadashi. He has a scramble today at Cowboys Golf Club (amazing course) and looking at scattered showers, high in the lower 50's and north winds at 13 MPH gusting to 20-22. It will feel more like 40.

Welcome to winter in TX. At least we had a gorgeous day this past Monday! :D
I will trade. I am stuck sitting in my office all day finishing reports.

I'm making a teddy bear for my gf for vday/bday. My sewing machine broke so I'm hand sewing everything. The nose is crooked, but I guess it adds character.

63ef301b-a2dd-1a21.jpg

pretty impressive....I couldn't sew to save my butt

Don't worry dude...it comes from the heart and that's what counts!

Thainer, that really is impressive IMO dude. Talk about your thoughtful gifts, nice buddy!

I have P/T conferences until 11:30. Its currently 37* out with 15-20MPH winds. I need it to hit 40* as thats my cut-off for playing. I have a bag full of new gear and I may just have to nut up wither way though.

I have P/T conferences until 11:30. Its currently 37* out with 15-20MPH winds. I need it to hit 40* as thats my cut-off for playing. I have a bag full of new gear and I may just have to nut up wither way though.

Similar thought for me tomorrow. High of 41 with North winds at 15. But I really want to get back out there with the J40 pay it forward irons.

Similar thought for me tomorrow. High of 41 with North winds at 15. But I really want to get back out there with the J40 pay it forward irons.

I hear ya. Plus, I need to give you some good ole J40 feedback! hahaha

And I have balls to test dammit!

I hear ya. Plus, I need to give you some good ole J40 feedback! hahaha

And I have balls to test dammit!

Well, if you have balls to test then you do not have a choice. Get out there.

Less than ideal conditions for me tomorrow but that's why I have layers and windproof gear. Hopefully getting the RBZ's out for their first round

You guys are big girls, "I won't play if its under 40, boo hoo" get out there sissy's. As long as its not raining you are all good.

You guys are big girls, "I won't play if its under 40, boo hoo" get out there sissy's. As long as its not raining you are all good.

Agreed. Even a little rain is manageable.

Shut it! Probably warmer in freaking Canada than it is here. This is crap.

I've grown weak since I moved south. Plus, I lost 90lb's of insulation. I get cold now.

I went back to the beginning of the WITB Photo Edition thread and it is like cutting down a tree and seeing its rings. There have been a few name changes and a few active people that are completely gone. It is kinda nostalgic.

Agreed. Even a little rain is manageable.
Agreed, I've been playing in 40* weather for about 2 months now and its just fine. Even if its just drizzling a little you are still good. I don't think they know that there are these things called clothes that allow you to layer.
Shut it! Probably warmer in freaking Canada than it is here. This is crap.
Not in the rest of Canada no, but here maybe, it has been about 46-48* for the past week.

It's bit chilly in Dallas, but the scrmable should be fun. Thing is, us southern folks can pick and choose when to go out. we have about 11 months of great weather to test our trade. I understand you shut ins in the north and northern regions of North America have three months of good weather. It doesn't make us girls as you say just men with options. Have a great day and carry on...

I need to be on a conference call at 4:30 now....wth?....totally going to interfere with happy hour now

Don't you start with me Breezy! LOL

On an off note, check out this parenting facebook payback...

http://www.litefm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=421220&article=9738000

I
love it personally. Working with them every day I can safely say that the way they act and the things they care about scares the hell out of me. 90% of them just don't care and have no ability to think rationally. I'm only 10 years removed from HS but the things that have changed are frightening.

NOthing worse than Friday conference calls

Fridays here are like the west coast every day. I get to wear nice jeans to work and I like that look. I swear we are too stuck up here on the east coast.

Fridays here are like the west coast every day. I get to wear nice jeans to work and I like that look. I swear we are too stuck up here on the east coast.

I love my Fridays at work too Seth, jean day is my favorite day of the week.

It's bit chilly in Dallas, but the scrmable should be fun. Thing is, us southern folks can pick and choose when to go out. we have about 11 months of great weather to test our trade. I understand you shut ins in the north and northern regions of North America have three months of good weather. It doesn't make us girls as you say just men with options. Have a great day and carry on...
No, I have options, but if someone won't go and play golf when its 40* cause its "too cold" then they are not manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back