2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Make me some headcovers Thainer! Tiger begins his domination today

After being carried by Romo all day yesterday, I expect Tiger to hold his own today. All the homers will get restless.

Is it live online anywhere?

Danny Lee 1 under on his round to -10
Tiger just hit it to 5 feet on the first hole at MP

Mahan's-1 thru 6 and on a par 5 in the fairway, about 265 out.

I hope all my guys go HAM today. Mostly DJ. I could use a win from him.

Gonna be impressive if Danny Lee throws up another very low number. I knew nothing about this kid until yesterday. I still like DJ or TW to take it though.

I hope all my guys go HAM today. Mostly DJ. I could use a win from him.

Agreed, I am feeling pretty good with DJ, TW, Watney, and Trahan. Could legitimately have one of those guy win and the other 2 finish top 10.

I've got O'Hair, DJ, Tigger, and VJ. I think they'll be good.

Gonna be impressive if Danny Lee throws up another very low number. I knew nothing about this kid until yesterday. I still like DJ or TW to take it though.

Lee won the US Am a few years ago and became the youngest ever to win the US Am, beating Tiger's record by a few months. Beat Drew Kittleson from Florida State rather soundly, I think it was like 8&7, or 7&5 in the 36 hole final. Plays mostly the Euro tour.

I really need another hobby. Seriously, a normal person isn't supposed to remember these nothingless facts.

Lee won the US Am a few years ago and became the youngest ever to win the US Am, beating Tiger's record by a few months. Beat Drew Kittleson from Florida State rather soundly, I think it was like 8&7, or 7&5 in the 36 hole final. Plays mostly the Euro tour.

I really need another hobby. Seriously, a normal person isn't supposed to remember these nothingless facts.

I guess I'm not normal either, because I remember that Lee tore up Pinehurst #2 in that final, was like -13 or something silly like that. I thought he would have had more success as a pro by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL @ the hobby comment. Thanks for the info! Watching him yesterday and he was simply throwing darts at the flags all day and dropping putts.

I guess I'm not normal either, because I remember that Lee tore up Pinehurst #2 in that final, was like -13 or something silly like that. I thought he would have had more success as a pro by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah he went stupid low. The kid just beat Drew like a drum. I'm not sure if it was the equipment changes or all the hoopla of turning pro that got to him but yeah he's been pretty slow to make some noise. I'm not too surprised though,some of the US Am winners have had a bit of struggle when they turn pro for a few years and then they start to turn it up. Case in point: Ryan Moore, Ricky Barnes, Colt Knost..

Charlie Wii just holed out for eagle, now at -10.

I took tiger out, meant to put him back in, forgot to hit save. God Im an idiot. DJ and Mahan need to go low and cover for me.

I took tiger out, meant to put him back in, forgot to hit save. God Im an idiot. DJ and Mahan need to go low and cover for me.

Mahan is off to a good start. Lets hope he keeps it up.

Yeah he went stupid low. The kid just beat Drew like a drum. I'm not sure if it was the equipment changes or all the hoopla of turning pro that got to him but yeah he's been pretty slow to make some noise. I'm not too surprised though,some of the US Am winners have had a bit of struggle when they turn pro for a few years and then they start to turn it up. Case in point: Ryan Moore, Ricky Barnes, Colt Knost..

Good story on Lee in a recent golf magazine, they attributed his problems to swing changes gone bad, now he is back on plane more like he was before.

Currently Woods/Romo are 10 shots back on the amateur leaderboard. I love how they fake guys out like they have a chance, let them stay interested before they drop the hammer on them. Man those guys are cool. Harrington/McManus are leading at -21, 5 shots clear right now. They're about to get dealt with though.

They didnt have a chance from the start.. getting no strokes from the field.
Currently Woods/Romo are 10 shots back on the amateur leaderboard. I love how they fake guys out like they have a chance, let them stay interested before they drop the hammer on them. Man those guys are cool. Harrington/McManus are leading at -21, 5 shots clear right now. They're about to get dealt with though.

They need to show more Tiger

They didnt have a chance from the start.. getting no strokes from the field.

They need to show more Tiger

Cameras are only at PB so will not see any live Tiger action today.

But they showed us highlights earlier today?

Correct - will see the occasional highlight but I thought you were looking for the live stuff.

Correct - will see the occasional highlight but I thought you were looking for the live stuff.

Id take anything that this point. I like watching tap-ins and stuff.

I know, they have to have cameras out there. Yesterday he was at Spyglass but we had tons of highlights.

Yeah, no kidding... Hacks.

Personally, I find this coverage incredibly boring. Showing too much amateur stuff.....

Back