Cleveland Classic Driver - THP Preview Thread

You should find some places Hawk. Golfsmith and PGA superstore around me have the Classic and Black line out.

You should find some places Hawk. Golfsmith and PGA superstore around me have the Classic and Black line out.

I'm sure I will. There are like 20 GG's in the Chicago area.

I was originally hoping to do that this month, but I've been grounded until mid-March or even April. Ugh.

Don't be a tease now.

That would be great. Can you video it as well?

Nobody is teasing. If you remember correctly, that was one of the drivers (Cleveland) that was in LH at last year's THP Demo Day.

This is really the only new offering for '12 that appeals to me. Love the look!

If you're ever back at the Moorestown location, the Golfsmith there has both the 9* and 10.5 in the stiff shaft.

Oh snap! Im there now. Heading over to Google the Golfsmith location.

Must not give in to the temptation......must get out of here now.

Kmac - if they have a 12° in stiff can you hit it too? Just curious about the different numbers.

Kmac - if they have a 12° in stiff can you hit it too? Just curious about the different numbers.

Dude I'll check. If so I'll add it to the rotation and report back what I find. Or what I buy lol

hahaha. I have doubts that you'll see one, but you never know.

It sure is annoying how TMex can taunt us with his Classic numbers, DJ can OEM a Mashie for me but I cant find a friggin Classic anywhere. wtc!

Almost makes you feel LH huh Kmac. hehehe

So, do you have any LH models :alien:

Possibly.

Nobody is teasing. If you remember correctly, that was one of the drivers (Cleveland) that was in LH at last year's THP Demo Day.

I do remember, but that is still a teaser. No way I can get down before the outing.

hahaha. I have doubts that you'll see one, but you never know.

Yeah I have my doubts they'll have that loft in the Classic. If we were talking the Black driver it would be another story.

Dude I'll check. If so I'll add it to the rotation and report back what I find. Or what I buy lol

Sadly, they only had the demo models to hit, not stock to sell (at least a week ago). And unfortunately I'm pretty sure they only had the 2 models: The 270 in a 9* head and the 290 in a 10.5* head. Both in stiff.

If you see a big dude in the golftec there, say hi for me.

Jealous you guys have a Classic sighting in a store!

Sadly, they only had the demo models to hit, not stock to sell (at least a week ago). And unfortunately I'm pretty sure they only had the 2 models: The 270 in a 9* head and the 290 in a 10.5* head. Both in stiff.

If you see a big dude in the golftec there, say hi for me.

Heading there right now. If I see beefcake ill give him a wink from you lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Heading there right now. If I see beefcake ill give him a wink from you lol
Give us live updates!!! Man, I'm gonna have to go there now this weekend..................

Ok so I told myself that I wouldn't hit any fo the new stuff till my lessons were ove,r but I went to the Golf Expo today in Denver and this driver was just calling out to me. Man I FREAKING LOVE this club!!! Yep I was weak and broke down and hit it, and hit it again and again and...well you get the picture... I love the way this club head feels on impact and responds to the swing...Now keep in mind that I am starting a major swing fix but this club is going to get some truly serious attention later on this spring or summer. They don't have monitors at the expo so I don't have any numbers or anything to base my reaction on other than feeling and the feeling of this club was way better than probably any other driver i have ever hit.

Awesome stuff RW. Looking forward to hearing more.

Must not give in to the temptation......must get out of here now.

I'm with you. I plan to do a drive fitting this year but I love the look of this club so much and reading about it on here just makes me want to grab one. Deep breath. Stay the course.

Back