Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
vr-s and amp'd hybrids
vr-s and super fairway xtd fairways

ughh can i just be satisfied?

You go through equipment like no one I have ever seen. Didn't ou just buy those Adams you have for sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CG Black 52* with Miyazaki shaft...I just used a PW and made it to the finals of a hole in one challenge (first shot was 2 feet short and 2nd shot hit the flag)

Really am in love with these things

Pondering driver loft. Don't know if I want 9.5* or 10.5* ahhhhhh.

Get on monitor for numbers? Also look at the flight characteristics of the shaft in the head you are considering.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Get on monitor for numbers? Also look at the flight characteristics of the shaft in the head you are considering.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm really going through a swing change, so it's kinda hard to tell right now. I'm buying a R9 460 head to do some shaft testing in. I have 3 shafts so far to play around with, so it's really just throwing darts. I'm thinking about going with the 10.5* head, can always close it a degree if I need I believe.

I'm really going through a swing change, so it's kinda hard to tell right now. I'm buying a R9 460 head to do some shaft testing in. I have 3 shafts so far to play around with, so it's really just throwing darts. I'm thinking about going with the 10.5* head, can always close it a degree if I need I believe.

Makes sense. At least you are going with a head that you can easily swap shafts in. Even if at 10.5, you can go to a low launch shaft, etc if needed. That R9 460 is a solid head that many really like.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Makes sense. At least you are going with a head that you can easily swap shafts in. Even if at 10.5, you can go to a low launch shaft, etc if needed. That R9 460 is a solid head that many really like.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Yeah, I really didn't want to spend 300$ on a brand new driver while going through all this, so I figured that head and many shaft options would allow me to narrow down what I like.

Today I found a Exective ball. There was no writing on the ball on who make it. But I hit it of the tee and it has to be an illegal ball, because I hit it 373 yrd on a 368 yrd par 4. Does anyone know any thing about this ball? like who make it ? I have tried google and a few golf site to look it up.

Today I found a Exective ball. There was no writing on the ball on who make it. But I hit it of the tee and it has to be an illegal ball, because I hit it 373 yrd on a 368 yrd par 4. Does anyone know any thing about this ball? like who make it ? I have tried google and a few golf site to look it up.

No idea but don't lose that baby! :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Good problem to have, what shaft?

Sorry for the chunkyresponse. Was out at a local bar. I am hitting the stock shaft in both drivers .both will be 10.5* stiff.

WHY did I decide to jack with a new driver when the ML4 is stupid easy and long for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY did I decide to jack with a new driver when the ML4 is stupid easy and long for me?

Idk bro. Sell it and stay with the ML4. No use changing something that works.

Don't give up quite so fast buddy!

Because you are like the rest of us. Hehe.

Because we're equipment ho's. Case in point: I have a chance to cancel my Cleveland Classic order because of the Razr Fit coming to me...yet I'm not doing it. Even when I need a 3W.

Because we're equipment ho's. Case in point: I have a chance to cancel my Cleveland Classic order because of the Razr Fit coming to me...yet I'm not doing it. Even when I need a 3W.

I wouldn't do it either. Throw them both in the bag! I carried two drivers last weekend.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm going back to the ML4 already. Maybe sell the J40 and get a backup ML4 and a putter hahaha

I just really struggled getting it in the air, that has never happened to me before.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm going back to the ML4 already. Maybe sell the J40 and get a backup ML4 and a putter hahaha

I just really struggled getting it in the air, that has never happened to me before.

That's the same problem I had with the J40, I couldnt get anything over a line drive with it. Granted I still got good distance, but it was just a liner for me.

That's the same problem I had with the J40, I couldnt get anything over a line drive with it. Granted I still got good distance, but it was just a liner for me.

Exactly! It is loooooong, but so low. I could do a shaft change but why when I have a driver that fits and thrives?

Oh the corners ho'ing can back you into haha. At least I love my fairway, irons, and wedges!

I still have the Nike VR S driver on my mind. And the backseat is still full of bait. If I swing better it could be OEM'ed

FFFFFF, can't find a VR forged in 50*. Damnit.

You go through equipment like no one I have ever seen. Didn't ou just buy those Adams you have for sale?

War Eagle, meet Kmac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back