What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fried chicken, mac & cheese, butter beans and rolls.

I had tacos for lunch, so no dinner tonight. I ate 3 massive tacos. I am having some liquid carbs though.
haha, liquid carbs.

Pot roast in the crock pot, and dinner rolls.

ChickFila Sandwiches

Chocolate waffles and applewood smoked bacon... Unless I fill up on the wine I'm drinking

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flounder with a lemon dill sauce, and corn on the cob.

A burger.

We ate at a local restaurant tonight, I had blackened shrimp, a stuffed potato, a salad and bread. Water with lemon.

Valentines Dinner at church. I have no idea what's being served, but the ladies that are organizing the dinner are awesome cooks! My wife and I are double-dating with my oldest son and his GF - this should be fun!

ChickFila Sandwiches

I have been craving them for days. Getting them for sure tomorrow. I had King Crab legs and wings from Chickie and Pete's, for those that are from the Philly and South Jersey area you know what I'm talking about! Oh and Crab fries!

Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken! Compliments of the sister.

I made tacos tonight. Very tasty.

Tap Tap Tap

I have been craving them for days. Getting them for sure tomorrow. I had King Crab legs and wings from Chickie and Pete's, for those that are from the Philly and South Jersey area you know what I'm talking about! Oh and Crab fries!

I hadn't eaten all day since I was out on the course and just had crackers. I have them with two pieces of cheese and just ketchup..man it is heaven on a bun

I hadn't eaten all day since I was out on the course and just had crackers. I have them with two pieces of cheese and just ketchup..man it is heaven on a bun

I go no cheese and no pickle with BBQ sauce!

Heating up leftover pizza for lunch.

Tonight I think we will go to Wingers for some wings(of course) and who knows what.

Country fried steak.

Ham steaks

Homemade meatloaf with peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheese cooked into it.

Grilled sirloin tips with peppers and onions sauteed with balsamic vinegar. This is gonna be great. :) Who cares if it's February in Connecticut?

Ken

Going to a nice steakhouse today with my wife for our one year anniversary.

Congrats, ripper.

Homemade pasta and meatballs. Oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back