THP Albatross Club Is Live

just got my Albatross Hat from THP and im really impressed with the quality of the materials... its like the really nice moisture wick stuff. didn't realize that when i first saw it... but its a sweet hat and i can't wait to wear it on the course. Im kinda a hat junkie.... these things tend to happen when your losing your hair, but seriously thanks for the nice present for joining the club that im proud to be a member of!

I fully agree with all of this. The hat is excellent and talk about quick service! haha

No hat for me to date :0(..

Tapping away

Hats are going out in the order in which signup was done and if someone bought a sligo shirt or something from the store I shipped them together. With the sale of those shirts and the shipping of the Bridgestone Golf Balls for testing I just haven't had a chance to send out all the hats yet. And the rest of the shipment should be here in March sometime.

Welcome to the club KB, and thank you.
We have some huge things coming and much of it is because of your support.
Thank you to all that have joined.

been around a while but don't post much...do a lot of lurking lol
had to sign up to show my thanks for all the great stuff that goes on here
thanks

Hats are going out in the order in which signup was done and if someone bought a sligo shirt or something from the store I shipped them together. With the sale of those shirts and the shipping of the Bridgestone Golf Balls for testing I just haven't had a chance to send out all the hats yet. And the rest of the shipment should be here in March sometime.

Sounds good to me :D

Can someone explain what the Albatross Club is ?

Can someone explain what the Albatross Club is ?

Doantion system to THP. $30 and you get discounts in the store, a cool hat, and other awesome opportunities. Plus you get to help THP.

I am glad that I joined. But then again, I am a firm believer If you join a group you join it all the way. An I have never meet a group that was more our going and that is what made me join the Albatross Club and Also help to support the site. Thanks to all of you.:clapp:

I opened my hat today, it came with my Bridgestone golf balls. It's a seriously nice looking hat, I wore it out on the course today, and it was great.

Thanks to THP for the great hat, and thanks to GG for throwing it in the shipment with the balls. For all those who are thinking about joining the Albatross Club, DO IT. The hat alone is worth it, but when you consider the other perks, plus the fact that you are helping support THP, and all the great things going on with the site lately, it's just a no brainer.

Just joined the Albatross Club, get in! I'm happy i could help out!!!!!

Congrats and welcome to the club Barry! Check out those Sligo shirts if you have not already - sharp!

Just joined the club today. Feel a little guilty waiting this long. I was waiting for my fantasy football winnings to be deposited into my PayPal account. I'm glad I could help out and keep this great community growing.

It's never too late to join the party, welcome aboard
Just joined the club today. Feel a little guilty waiting this long. I was waiting for my fantasy football winnings to be deposited into my PayPal account. I'm glad I could help out and keep this great community growing.

Welcome to all the folks who've joined the club lately. It's awesome to see people who have just recently joined THP already seeing the value of the site to the point they want to make the optional donation to join the Albatross Club.

Welcome to all the folks who've joined the club lately. It's awesome to see people who have just recently joined THP already seeing the value of the site to the point they want to make the optional donation to join the Albatross Club.

As one of those new people, it is great and I strongly recommend any new THP'er to strongly consider it. Not only the discount at the store, but the coverage of the PGA Show, interviews, product testing, and the demo day event wouldn't be possible without people opening the purse strings and pitching in. If you like the coverage, the product reviews and the awesome contests, chip in. It is worth it!

I received a sweet hat today. It's my first Pukka and I'm impressed.

I love seeing all the people joining. Yay for supporting THP. Keep it up everyone, the Albatross club rules!

I got my club hat today and I must say it is AWESOME! I really like the mesh pukka hats much more than the cloth.

Thanks THP!

Can't wait to get my hat. I was hoping that it would come with my BStone balls, but no such luck. Glad I joined and it's great to see all the AC members in every thread.

Can't wait to get my hat. I was hoping that it would come with my BStone balls, but no such luck. Glad I joined and it's great to see all the AC members in every thread.

It really is great to see so many albatross tags. It just shows how much people love this place and want to support everything that JB and GG do.

I haven't been in this thread in a while, I just want to say welcome to the Albatross Club to all of the recent signees. It is great to see so many folks supporting THP.

Back