tapatalk

thats funny.. hope the club is ok

aefe8018-caa9-e9f2.jpg
Left to Right Mango Coconut Passion Fruit IPA Guava

--
tapatalk

How are they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was swinging my 7 iron in my apartment. My hands were sweaty and now i have an imprint of a 7 iron on my vaulted ceiling.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I have a similar issue, Seth. Last Saturday night we stayed in and hit the wine pretty hard. The woman wasn't interested in any 'adult time' at the moment so decided practice swings with my 3W would help pass the time. Fast forward to the good part-in my epic drunken follow through, I broke 7 lights in the chandelier....

I have a similar issue, Seth. Last Saturday night we stayed in and hit the wine pretty hard. The woman wasn't interested in any 'adult time' at the moment so decided practice swings with my 3W would help pass the time. Fast forward to the good part-in my epic drunken follow through, I broke 7 lights in the chandelier....

You should tell her that is what happens when the adult time does not happen.

You should tell her that is what happens when the adult time does not happen.

believe it or not, that is what I told her. Then I turned it around into a whole "I'm the victim" thing by acting like my head was cut open from the broken light bulbs. It was epic, dude. By the time I was done she said "I'm glad you are ok"....

Oddly in the same order, great to I'd rather lick a baboons ass.

--
tapatalk

Sounds good, and terrible.

I spent a butt-load of money on my new laptop last fall and this is probably the first time I've actually sat down with it in months. How sad. I do love it though.

believe it or not, that is what I told her. Then I turned it around into a whole "I'm the victim" thing by acting like my head was cut open from the broken light bulbs. It was epic, dude. By the time I was done she said "I'm glad you are ok"....

That's awesome dude. Just told that story to my wife. She says your an a$$. Between us, I think you were the victim here.

That's awesome dude. Just told that story to my wife. She says your an a$$. Between us, I think you were the victim here.
Vegans just don't get it. hehehe

Got a hole in 1 contest tomorrow...super nervous. Killed it today though when it was at 120 yards. First shot was dead on line and sat 2 ft short and the second hit the flag...unfortunately its at 150 yards tomorrow and I have no idea what club to use.

Got a hole in 1 contest tomorrow...super nervous. Killed it today though when it was at 120 yards. First shot was dead on line and sat 2 ft short and the second hit the flag...unfortunately its at 150 yards tomorrow and I have no idea what club to use.
No need to be nervous. If anyone gets it, it will be luck. Don't need to be nervous about a luck thing.

No need to be nervous. If anyone gets it, it will be luck. Don't need to be nervous about a luck thing.

Don't you know Smalls, a hole in one is all about skills...

150 yards, placing a ball in a 3" cup. Pure skill. Lmao.

Good luck buddy. Get that HIO! What do you get if you win?

Good luck Concept!

Good luck buddy. Get that HIO! What do you get if you win?

$100k for a hole in one...but I think the winner of the four of us gets a trip to vegas which is what I am hoping to win.

Thanks for the support guys!

Just got back from College Night at my future college. It is their version of homecoming, in which the school splits up and puts on seperate theatrical productions written by themselves. Pretty awesome.

I have two goals today. Replace the front door deadbolt and door knob and buy the winning powerball ticket. Might throw GG in for good measure if I get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back