The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is coming to the outing in two months right...? :act-up: haha

Oh heck yeah! Haha. I'm excited for that since I don't get to swing much equipment outside of mine. Now I get to meet two other lefties. :D

Oh heck yeah! Haha. I'm excited for that since I don't get to swing much equipment outside of mine. Now I get to meet two other lefties. :D

My new rant = not seeing enough lefties on a golf course haha

My rant is the Razr Fit contest. Kidding of course. JN deserved it and I'm glad that it went to a lefty in my same state. :D

My new rant = not seeing enough lefties on a golf course haha

I've always been either the lone or one of two lefties out on a course when it was busy....the last couple times I've gone out with Golf4life and Hanks, I've always longed for the chance to hit some of their stuff...except for the problem that, you know, they're both righties. You guys can hit anything from my bag. I'll bring both drivers too.

I've always been either the lone or one of two lefties out on a course when it was busy....the last couple times I've gone out with Golf4life and Hanks, I've always longed for the chance to hit some of their stuff...except for the problem that, you know, they're both righties. You guys can hit anything from my bag. I'll bring both drivers too.

Yeah I plan on bringing both my drivers and just all my clubs in general for you guys to try if you want. Should be a fun time on the range to try some different equipment for once. :D

Forgot I need to cancel my Vday reservations

That really blows, I work every other Saturday until June than it's every Saturday until end of August.

Tap-in Talking

That does suck. I went to sleep at 2am and got up at 5am. So tired

Workin too fellas...ugh. oh and lil man decides he wants to eat every hour last night

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The past two times I've planned trips to Golfsmith it has decided that it wants to snow the night before and screw me over. I guess next time I just won't plan. I'll just go.

That does suck. I went to sleep at 2am and got up at 5am. So tired

Ouch!

Workin too fellas...ugh. oh and lil man decides he wants to eat every hour last night

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Another ouch, I was in bed at 10 and get up at 3am. I think its going to be a bourbon night tonight.

I'll join the work crew, leaving pretty quick here. Wouldn't be so bad had the company not screwed up my last two checks. They forgot last weeks OT and my 2nd shift pay for the last two weeks. Supposed to be a half day of work today, but already heard it could stretch to a full 8.

Weather has screwed up my golf plans for the day.

Currently 32* out and it will not get above 40*. 15 MPH persistent north winds all day makes it feel another 10* cooler. No thanks.....

Boss decides to tell me now trucks we need to unload our units from won't be here until 8. Glad I came In at 6 for nothing

Boss decides to tell me now trucks we need to unload our units from won't be here until 8. Glad I came In at 6 for nothing

Damn, been here since 5 and the crews didn't show up until 6:30. Weekend work blows!

Tap-in Talking

Snow. **** *** ****

Lame Kmac. It's like 10° here. Dear winter, please go away and die.

We came to TN for the weekend. Woke up to snow too. No Ci11 love for me.

Sent from my forged iPad

Stupid mother nature b****h. F**K her and her friend global warming cant even go to the range today its so bad out

Wow, weather has been screwing us all over...

I think we are destined to all be going HAM on THP today.

Sent from my forged iPad

Wtc is going on. Snow in TCennessee, snow in Team Texas, 10* out in Hawkland and I have no idea what DHKelly is trying to say..

Haha, do something about it then. Global warming I mean ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back