Official Movie Trailer thread

I think this is stupid, Damon wanted to continue doing the movies and they said no, for that reason I won't go see it in the theaters. Who do they think they are, Bond?

I could be wrong but I thought it was the complete opposite. Damon said no saying he thought he was too old to reprise the role.

I want to see this movie. Plus it's named Project X. :D

Abraham Lincoln - New Superhero? Trailer

Abraham Lincoln - New Superhero? Trailer

Tim Burton at work here so beware......don't know whether to laugh or cheer?

Wow... you can bet there will be cool visual effects. Seriously though? How the hell did this Vampire genre become so popular...

This actually looked interesting. I am a huge history fan, however, this is an odd twist. Here is a trailer for the spoof of the Abraham Lincoln movie...

I laughed!

Interesting, not sure what to think really.

I'm so pumped. Who wouldn't want to watch Abe Lincoln take down zombies?!?! Lol.

I'm on the laughing train for this one!

I laughed, but I will watch it if for nothing else, sheer morbid curiosity, but, I will not pay to see this in the theater.

I've had the book loaded onto my nook for a couple of months now and haven't gotten around to it, guess I will now

I've had the book loaded onto my nook for a couple of months now and haven't gotten around to it, guess I will now
There's a book!?

Jeez, you can basically create anything if it involves vampires these days.

that very well could be a bad ass movie!

Abe Lincoln was a badass

So, since vampires and zombies are both undead I take it that the distinction between the 2 is their dietary habits?

I will sit this one out. Tim Burton is pretty hit or miss for me. Mostly miss.

I laughed, but I will watch it if for nothing else, sheer morbid curiosity, but, I will not pay to see this in the theater.

These are my feelings exactly. curious but not enough to pay to see this stuff.

I'm going to see it, I'm a sucker for action.

Yeah, I need to see this. It's Tim Burton, who I really like, and the premise seems so ridiculous that it's interesting.

Suppose to be based off a true story.........
Uh huh, and so is the Da Vinci Code...

I swear I better not start seeing TV specials - Unlocking Honest Abe and Vampires :banghead:

This actually doesn't look like the worst movie coming out this year.

Back