Titleist 910 driver shafts: RIP 60s vs. Project X 7C3

rafdo

Reaction score
Handicap
Fairways
Has anyone who owns a 910 driver hit both of these shafts (RIP 60s & Project X 7C3)?
I own and like the Project X very much, but I'm intrigued by the lighter RIP.
I'm going to check my local shops to see if I can test a RIP, but I thought I'd ask THPers who may have already tested both.

havent hit the Project X but I have the RIP and im a huge fan!

Put a lot of time with each on the launch monitor at GG. Project X liked the centerline; RIP was a little more loose. Launch and spin numbers were very similar, but again, the edge went to Project X. Bottom line: both are very good, and with the ability to dial in lie and loft, you really can't go wrong with either. (Surprisingly, the "made for" offerings were very good too.) I ended up with the 910D3 w/ Project X-7C3...very satisfied.

Put a lot of time with each on the launch monitor at GG. Project X liked the centerline; RIP was a little more loose. Launch and spin numbers were very similar, but again, the edge went to Project X. Bottom line: both are very good, and with the ability to dial in lie and loft, you really can't go wrong with either. (Surprisingly, the "made for" offerings were very good too.) I ended up with the 910D3 w/ Project X-7C3...very satisfied.
Thanks for the feedback stryper.

When I tested the D2, the PJ was a better fit. Launched lower with less spin. The RIP is a nice shaft though.

Back