I have a heavy heart...

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
At 4:12am est my grandmother, Violet Johnson, passed on. She passed in the care of a good family friend/nurse. She leaves behind 4 strong men one of which is my father, The Wanderer. She was everything to him, she was his rock. My heart is heavy not only that my grandmother passed but because I know my Dad's pain and grief.
I am blessed to have had such a strong women in my life. She single handling brought her entire family from Jamaica to the US many years ago. They are all thriving members of society and have settled in various industries and areas of the country.
I'm glad my kids spent time with their great grandma and she blessed them and my wife. She will be missed by a great many people. Rest in Peace Violet Johnson, I love you!!!

I am very sorry for your family's loss Freddie, it sounds like Violet was an amazing person that meant the world to many.

RIP Violet.

Freddie: my thoughts are with your family.

I am sorry Freddie. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear that Freddie, my thoughts go out to you and your family.

Rest in peace, Violet. I will pray for you. I'm so very sorry for your loss, Freddie.

Very sorry for your loss Freddie. Our thoughts are with your family.

Sorry to hear about this. Grandmothers are special. Both of mine have been gone a long time but I still think about them often.

Thoughts and prayers man...

At 4:12am est my grandmother, Violet Johnson, passed on. She passed in the care of a good family friend/nurse. She leaves behind 4 strong men one of which is my father, The Wanderer. She was everything to him, she was his rock. My heart is heavy not only that my grandmother passed but because I know my Dad's pain and grief.
I am blessed to have had such a strong women in my life. She single handling brought her entire family from Jamaica to the US many years ago. They are all thriving members of society and have settled in various industries and areas of the country.
I'm glad my kids spent time with their great grandma and she blessed them and my wife. She will be missed by a great many people. Rest in Peace Violet Johnson, I love you!!!

Freddie I am so sorry for your loss. At the same time happy that you had such a wonderful person in your life. Tough at times like this, but try and remember the great times. I'm thinking about you and your family buddy

Sorry to hear about your loss Freddie.

Sorry about your loss bro.

I'm sorry for your loss, Freddie....

Sorry to hear of your family's loss. Condolences to you and your family.

I am so sorry Freddie! I will be praying for you and your family to stay strong.

Sorry for your loss buddy. May she RIP.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Freddie. She sounds like a great lady.

Sorry for your loss. I will pray for your family.

Very sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed away when I was 7 - I'll never forget how difficult that was.

Steel Tappin'

Sorry for your loss Freddie. I am glad that such an amazing person had the chance to bless so many people in her time.

Sorry to hear! You know your THP family is here if you need everything

Really sorry to hear this, Freddie. Thoughts are with you and your family. Sounds like you have many great memories of a great person to keep with you though.

So sorry to hear this Freddie, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My condolensces to your family and yourself.

Prayers to you and your family for healing. Rest knowing that she made a difference in a great many lives and leaves behind a legacy to grow on. Beautiful name also.

Strong words for a strong woman. You and and your family are in my prayers and I'll be especially praying for your dad during this difficult time.

Back