What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SeeMore Si3 43 inch belly putter came in today! :blob:. I have been putting with it on our birdie ball mat and it sure feels great. It was too cold to take it out on the course today.:at-wits-end:

Nice going, Gray!

Finalized my Cleveland Classic order with Blind9, and they have sent me a tracking number...it got dropped off at UPS today! Can't wait!!!!

Nice going, Gray!

Finalized my Cleveland Classic order with Blind9, and they have sent me a tracking number...it got dropped off at UPS today! Can't wait!!!!

Now that is a nice stick!!! I have heard too many good things about this driver so have fun with her er him :golf2:.

Now that is a nice stick!!! I have heard too many good things about this driver so have fun with her er him :golf2:.

BAHAHAHAHA! I love it, Gray! Rep added. I'm putting the Razr Fit and the Classic in a head-to-head battle. The one I like best will be a 'him'. The other will be a 'her'. :D

That's why I'm sitting on the couch watching the Pro-Am...I'm afraid a Nike VRs driver is gonna jump into my truck if I go to Golfsmith.

I had one try to do that to me earlier...I had to caress it softly and tell it I'd be back for it later.

My SeeMore Si3 43 inch belly putter came in today! :blob:. I have been putting with it on our birdie ball mat and it sure feels great. It was too cold to take it out on the course today.:at-wits-end:

OG were you using a belly before or is this the first one?

BAHAHAHAHA! I love it, Gray! Rep added. I'm putting the Razr Fit and the Classic in a head-to-head battle. The one I like best will be a 'him'. The other will be a 'her'. :D

Too Funny! :clap:

I heard KellyBo doing a belly laugh in the other room. Have fun with em buddy :thumb:

OG were you using a belly before or is this the first one?

Yes sir I still have the Spider Ghost 43 inch putter. You want to buy it, send me a pm and I will make you a great deal!

Yes sir I still have the Spider Ghost 43 inch putter. You want to buy it, send me a pm and I will make you a great deal!

No. I just got my SeeMore M3w and am still getting used to it. But, if it doesn't work out, I can always get the great folks at SeeMore to convert it to a belly. I toyed with the idea of going belly though, but never felt too comfortable with it. I think I'll be okay with this M3 if I can just get comfortable with the taller stance. It's a work in progress.

No. I just got my SeeMore M3w and am still getting used to it. But, if it doesn't work out, I can always get the great folks at SeeMore to convert it to a belly. I toyed with the idea of going belly though, but never felt too comfortable with it. I think I'll be okay with this M3 if I can just get comfortable with the taller stance. It's a work in progress.

SeeMore is an awesome company with outstanding customer service. I am sure you will get it set up perfect for you.

R9 460 10.5* in like new condition. Stiff motore 60 stock shaft. I also have the 2 more shafts I bought from Oregon Golfer to play around in the head. The Fujikura blur 60 stiff that comes stock in the R11, and a 44" Project X 6.0 tour 8C4 that was pulled from a 3W. Interested to try a shorter, more stout shaft.

Clicgear 3.0 from Patty at Blind9Golf. Sure it's not a golf club, but it's like trading in an old car for a new one!

You will love the CG 3.0

TapAhoy!

TP Mills Putter soft tail from the bay

What was that thing I told you about the Huey opening Pandora's Box?

yeah thats #11 since june..... Still waiting on my custom from SSB and im gonna talk to craig about a custom from TP soon.... but after seeing those Lajosis with the inserts that may have to wait. lol..... and i didn't disagree with you about the Huey.....

Oh, bought some used MP 60's 3-PW today with S300s in em. Was a darn good deal, and they have no browning on them. Faces still in decent shape with new grips.

I bought the new Taylormade RBZ 3 wood. I absolutely love it, just as long as everyone is hyping it up to be. It is very cold here in Maryland right now so i dont know my actually distance but, i was hitting it about 240 into the wind on a 30 degree day.

Oh, bought some used MP 60's 3-PW today with S300s in em. Was a darn good deal, and they have no browning on them. Faces still in decent shape with new grips.

You are on a tear this week. Hope the R9 and these work out for you.

Nice buy CRISCO320. I picked mine up last week and love it.

Yesterday, I bought a TaylorMade TMX stand bag from a fellow THPer. Today, I picked up some spikes to replace two of my pairs of shoes and two dozen balls (Rocketballz and B330S).

You are on tear this week. Hope the R9 and these work out for you.

Haha, yeah man. Had to make some changes. The MP's wont get used for a bit while I'm testing the RBZ's, but I want to play around with them some since those are the shafts/type of clubs I've been fitted for. And the R9 460 is something I've been eyeing for a while, had to go low spin. I've had an expensive week, I think I'll take a break now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back