edmart82

Reaction score
Handicap
under 18
What's up people. I'm a golf junkie from Ohio. I cruise a few forums but Danny.P turned me on to this one and I'm gonna post here cause I like the environment more and hopefully I can give valuable insight and make jokes. I work in a golf shop, and I play all summer, not sure exactly what my handicap is but it's probably better than average. I'm an equipment junkie I hit everything I see, but I stick with the stuff that works best for me. I've got a lot of golf knowledge and I"m hoping I can pass some along where it's needed and pick up a ton more. I'm gonna say this here so it's on file... I hate every piece of new equipment that comes out until it changes my mind with performance. I will label it as junk until I hit it and approve it myself either for me or for people who it can help. I hate the hype and advertising manufacturers use and gimmicky equipment. So there. Hopefully I post enough to get to know most of you well enough and be a good piece of the site.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Looking forward to your posts and jokes. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, glad you found the site.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome aboard Edmart, you are going to love it here, I promise.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I got Danny.P hooked on THP. We definitely have to play a round sometime!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Welcome to the forum, good to have ya.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP

Back