The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to invent a Golf "dickie" that way people can wear them under their t-shirt when they play, to give that collared shirt appearance, all while keeping their comfort level up with a cotton t-shirt.

Patent it quickly. Nothing is as comfy as cotton on a hot summer day.

Love when someone asks for thoughts/opinions and then wants to argue their point to the death.

That was another thread that gave me a headache. Pretty common occurance here lately.

I used to pray to the flying spaghetti monster. Now I pray to Thainer lol.

I had to unfollow Hank Haney, he tweets way to much about hamburgers.

I had to unfollow Hank Haney, he tweets way to much about hamburgers.

What kind of hamburgers. I like Hank, and hamburgers, and this almost makes me want to open a Twitter account.

Kevin

What kind of hamburgers. I like Hank, and hamburgers, and this almost makes me want to open a Twitter account.

Kevin
Do it! You can follow it on your phone.

Do it! You can follow it on your phone.

We've told Grace she could open one if she gets straight A's for a quarter. She just missed last quarter. When she gets one, I'll get one to keep track of her.

Kevin

He's a 5 guys homer. For as much as he tweets about it I hope they endorse him. It just gets annoying when you have 30 tweets in a row from the same person, to me anyways.

Kevin

He's a 5 guys homer. For as much as he tweets about it I hope they endorse him. It just gets annoying when you have 30 tweets in a row from the same person, to me anyways.

5 Guys rules. I wish I could eat there every day.

I like him, he answered some questions of mine. Way to many TW questions though.

I disagree. Overpriced and overrated. I need to let Hank know.

Kevin

They are pretty expensive but I don't think I've eaten a better burger. They make a good one.

I don't dislike him, I dislike his tweeting methods.

I like him, he answered some questions of mine. Way to many TW questions though.

They are pretty expensive but I don't think I've eaten a better burger. They make a good one.

You need to get out more. At your age you should be tracking down and eating good burgers all the time. Some of them in your car.

Kevin

You need to get out more. At your age you should be tracking down and eating good burgers all the time. Some of them in your car.

Kevin
What else can you eat in a car Kevin?

Kevin

I try. There's nothing around here at all. Hell, the closest 5 Guys is over an hour.

Now why would you go to such a place. At his age it's all about burgers.

Isn't it?

Kevin
At his age I owned a station wagon I called the "shwaggin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back