2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

What a round by Phil!!!

For a guy that is "too old", "has no drive" "just cant compete anymore", Phil sure did look impressive today. Congrats to him on putting on a performance out there. 40 wins as he turned 41 is darn good.
He had all the shots today, and played incredible. Happy for Phil, he really turned it on today.

Amazing performance by Phil, what a display he put on today! Gotta ponder that Razr Fit he has been smashing now for sure! lol

Fantasy wise, not a bad showing. I got 56 today....TW could have made that better but Phil delivering 40 points today was HUGE.

Thank you Phil.

You guys all just assume that Phil's won this. Wi still has one shot at a tie. Hehe.

Phil and Eldrick in the same commercial:

What an awesome round by Phil. Had to cut the heart right out of Tiger.

LOL at the Callaway commercial with Phil just now. Guy throws a broken club and Phil comes up and says "looks like you lost your focus and your cool, lets go find them again," how great would that be for Phil to pick up Tigers club after he drops it and quote his own commercial.

Little disappointed in that Callaway commercial. No one CAN do this? Who says I can't hit a shot from on top of a hotel and land it on another?

This was the first week Phil started that I didn't put him on my roster...

Just some sage advice for TW fans that like to mix it up in these threads. It ain't going to ever stop, even if he crushes the field. It's called needling and there are some pros on here....

I am thinking on getting mine chopped down to JR. Jacob Robertson take a while to type when I login, and everyone just says JR anyway.

Watching this golf tourney showed me a few things for this upcoming season and I think it is going to be a really good one. These guys are playing incredible golf and over the last 2 years, the PGA Tour has "created" some new stars that are coming into their own as well. Should be a wonderful season as we shift into high gear.

Just some sage advice for TW fans that like to mix it up in these threads. It ain't going to ever stop, even if he crushes the field. It's called needling and there are some pros on here....
The thing is, most of them exited stage left as the wheels were falling off.

Once again, I know he's going to win again, as well as win some more majors. But I love it when he fails again.

I've said it, as have others... Tiger is good for golf. If he wins or not, people still love to watch him.

Back