The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its effing cold today (schools closed here in KC). I was in St Pete, FL over the weekend and it was in the 40s and windy. Running in the wind sucks even more than the cold. Golf season can't get here soon enough.

I got to play a LOT of golf in January. Average temperature was around 50. I now haven't been able to play golf in 2 weeks. Cold both weekends and last night we got 2-4 inches of snow. Hate winter. Good news is tomorrow is supposed to be close to 50. Snow should be gone in a hurry, hopefully. I just wish it would decide wheather it is going to be winter or not. I hate the back and forth.

still waiting for the snow to melt... in the mean time... laundry

I got to play a LOT of golf in January. Average temperature was around 50. I now haven't been able to play golf in 2 weeks. Cold both weekends and last night we got 2-4 inches of snow. Hate winter. Good news is tomorrow is supposed to be close to 50. Snow should be gone in a hurry, hopefully. I just wish it would decide wheather it is going to be winter or not. I hate the back and forth.
This sounds eerily similar to my situation.

I have another webinar in a couple of minutes. Good thing I have a laptop AND a desktop!

This ulcer in my mouth is driving me insane.

Too cold to play here just ordered my new irons and really want to get on the range with them. hopefully it warms up by the time they get here

My work bathroom gets very little cell signal. As I am sure OEM can back me up on, this is an unacceptable situation.

I'm kinda upset there aren't any velcro golf shoe options. The more I think about it, the madder I get. Ir eckon its gonna be a long day now. AND I cant find that Callaway shirt I had in the last Morgan Cup for sale anywhere. It was the orangish/redish one.

Thought I was going to be able to go to the range and test the Bridgestones but it has started raining right before my last class.

I'm kinda upset there aren't any velcro golf shoe options. The more I think about it, the madder I get. Ir eckon its gonna be a long day now. AND I cant find that Callaway shirt I had in the last Morgan Cup for sale anywhere. It was the orangish/redish one.

I am having trouble figuring out if you are joking or not. HAHAHA

Here you go Yoccos:

how+to+tie+your+shoes.jpg

you need to move to Sweden, put on a snuggie with your velcro shoes, and go to a rave

Lol if done right, velcro can be stylish and time saving!

You're just not trying hard enough...from Golfsmith

shoes1.jpg

Shoes3.jpg

shoes2.jpg

Even better...just slip-on

shoes6.jpg

But to be really stylish, I'd go with one of these two.

shoes4.jpg
shoes5.jpg

You're just not trying hard enough...from Golfsmith

shoes1.jpg

Shoes3.jpg

shoes2.jpg

Even better...just slip-on

shoes6.jpg

But to be really stylish, I'd go with one of these two.

shoes4.jpg
shoes5.jpg

Wait wait wait... How in thehell did I miss slip on???????? That is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, those Nike's are not slip on or Velcro. They zip up and are waterproof or storm proof. Hanks tested them for THP and had them early in last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back