Nike Method Core Concept Putter

Im pretty curious to try these out but $240? Not sure I like that at all.

Im pretty curious to try these out but $240? Not sure I like that at all.

Definately worth a ponder. They have my attention. I was all set to OEM the h out of it. But not at $240.

Definately worth a ponder. They have my attention. I was all set to OEM the h out of it. But not at $240.

Where does it cross the line on price for you? $199 or so?

Where does it cross the line on price for you? $199 or so?

For a non-belly putter, yeah >$200 sounds about right for an impulse buy.

I guess there isn't really any line persay. $240 was just a shock. For a face balanced mallet, it just felt a little steep.

Not sure if I could drop $240 on this putter. I want it, as I think it looks awesome, but not $240 awesome.

I tend to agree, looks awesome but not $240 awesome. I wonder what eBay has to say about that price...

I can confirm that this will be at the THP Demo Day....Perhaps a prize in a contest too.

I can confirm that this will be at the THP Demo Day....Perhaps a prize in a contest too.

Awesome prize too. Assuming it rolls nice which it seems to do.

The THP birdie is speaking in other threads I see.

Any Tour use of the Concept yet, JB?

That's exciting, cant wait to give it a few rolls.

When it pertains to outing contests, he lets loose.

Not that I see.

Maybe it should be the outing crow lol.

Are the weights changeable?

I am not interested in this putter based on looks, but, if it works...then I am interested. I would love to be able to hear more on this guy

I tend to agree, looks awesome but not $240 awesome. I wonder what eBay has to say about that price...

eBay says $160 shipped. Not bad....

Excited to see this may be involved in a contest. I really liked the Drone and the balance it offers, just have a feeling that this will do something very similar. I love unique products.

This would make an awesome prize for some Lucky participant. Come on Demo Day.

That is an incredibly beautiful putter! I hope the PGA Superstore has them next week when I'm in there! Dunno about the price tho!

I rolled this for about ten minutes at Dicks today. It felt as nice as the drone off the face, but alignment was tricky. I kept aiming too much to the left, and I felt I was aimed too much to the right to get it on the correct line.

It's a beautiful putter but I'm still leaning towards the Drone.

A friend of mine texted me and told me that he had his concept putter delivered today. Looking forward to try it :) Like the color but not to fond of that mallet-thingie.

I was able to give this a few rolls yesterday, and while not for me, I think it's pretty cool. The weight of it is quite substantial, and when you're staring at the sight line, the rest of the putter seems to disappear. Impact is solid, but a bit muted audibly, and not much of a sense of where the ball strikes the face. The roll was very smooth however, and I think it's going to be a successful design.

I was able to give this a few rolls yesterday, and while not for me, I think it's pretty cool. The weight of it is quite substantial, and when you're staring at the sight line, the rest of the putter seems to disappear. Impact is solid, but a bit muted audibly, and not much of a sense of where the ball strikes the face. The roll was very smooth however, and I think it's going to be a successful design.
Thanks for that feedback. I need to find one of these at a shop around here to give it a few rolls, ever since I saw the first picture of this one it had me intrigued. Not sure if it would work for me or not, but I have to admit that I really like the design of this one.

Thanks for that feedback. I need to find one of these at a shop around here to give it a few rolls, ever since I saw the first picture of this one it had me intrigued. Not sure if it would work for me or not, but I have to admit that I really like the design of this one.

They told me at GG that this was a "hard" launch in a few weeks and that it shouldn't be out anywhere yet. I guess Dicks didn't get the memo.

They had them behind the counter today at the galaxy. Wasn't a big fan.

Tapatalk

They told me at GG that this was a "hard" launch in a few weeks and that it shouldn't be out anywhere yet. I guess Dicks didn't get the memo.
Found a few on eBay...

Back