FS: IJP (Ian Poulter Design) Plaid Tartan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
Once worn Ian Poulter Design tartans in pristine shape. Size 32 Waist x 33 Length, in black, red, grey and white plaid. Worn only one time to the course, and put on one other time to realize I was too fat for them. Pants are a heavier grade of pants, nothing like the DriFit Nikes or Adidas pants, would make great cooler weather pants. Ankle slits so the pants sit comfortably over your shoe. I hate that I have to sell these pants, because I love the look of them, I just can't squeeze in. Asking $60 shipped. PM me requests, interest or if you need more photos or information. Thanks!

DSCN3780.jpg

DSCN3779.jpg

DSCN3778.jpg

DSCN3777.jpg

I wont lie, Im in full ponder mode here..

That's my size too, but I'm not sure how I feel about wearing used pants. You wore underwear, correct?

That's my size too, but I'm not sure how I feel about wearing used pants. You wore underwear, correct?

wtf dude. Have you been banned by the man himself on twitter? I have. These are so mine.

I wouldn't sell Ron Burgandy a pair of pants I have went commando in. So there ya' go.

wtf dude. Have you been banned by the man himself on twitter? I have. These are so mine.

haha, You better hurry up and ship the funds.

I wouldn't sell Ron Burgandy a pair of pants I have went commando in. So there ya' go.

haha, I'm going to have to pass since you wore underwear. Sounds like Kmac will be wearing these this weekend.

Could be best question asked in a BST thread ever! Repped!!!

Great thread! Haha!

I don't think I see any pleats but I'm not sure. Are these pretty slim fitting?

I don't think I see any pleats but I'm not sure. Are these pretty slim fitting?

These are not pleated. They are a flat front, boot cut trouser. I have one person that has spoke up to buy these already.

These have been sold. We can lock it down. Thanks everyone.

wow that was fast, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back