What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
31jG%2BhoiL9L._AA300_.jpg

Nike Sasquatch Tour Carry bag off Amazon for $114, free shipping. It is the same as the current Nike Performance Carry bag. Seems to have all the same features of the Ogio bag I have been coveting, but for $55 less. I guess the handle is a hard plastic and not soft rubber, and the ball holder is different from Ogio, but otherwise very similar.

I kinda wanted the Ogio Recoil with the cool bungee straps, but I don't really walk enough to justify spending the extra cash for something like that.

My Sligo shirts arrived today from RockBottomGolf. I'm glad I went with Medium.

PING I 20 irons and G 20 Hybrid 23*

TapAhoy!

picked up a few things today...
62d36e3f-6ab0-ef02.jpg

White/Black Adidas Adicross since the good ones aren't coming out until July.

Just ordered a new 910 d2 with blueboard and bought some 710 ap1's going from an all taylormade bag to titleist.

This!!!
18a53a9a-c599-e497.jpg

18a53a9a-c5a4-a2bd.jpg
18a53a9a-c5ac-fd17.jpg

Custom ordered at *2 flat (69*) lie with 15g weights at 34 1/2".

Hell, as good as this putter looks and rolls it might still be the headcover that gets my attention most.

Edit: it's the regular plumbers neck Monterey that I picked up. Not the 1.5 that's on the sole of that stock pic.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

White cell fusion 2s. See how they feel! They look nice

The link you provided is directly from taylormade it says, and the price started at 299 so if you did you got the best deal of the year lol.

You're right. When i ordered it, i configured it as i said but there was an option of 8.5 degree loft (which doesn't actually exist) and sold from FOGDOG (apparently owned by Sports Authority?), and it said "Hurry, only 4 left!". But then the item description in my order says R11 TP 9 Degree Stiff flex New. Surprisingly i got an email last night saying it shipped, and i see it left Kentucky early this morning (2.5lbs) and will be delivered tomorrow. Pumped to see exactly what it is i open!

Going on week 3 of living with a sugar momma, so UPS just dropped off 3 pairs of Adidas Climacool shorts. I got them from TGW at a discount. This will be my first time with Adidas golf shorts, so hopefully I am satisfied with them.

2 lajosi putters from Kari.... can't wait to get them!!!! The wait is gonna be killer.

2 lajosi putters from Kari.... can't wait to get them!!!! The wait is gonna be killer.

Don't tease, what models did you get?

--
tapatalk

Dude, whatever job you have, I want it.

Don't tease, what models did you get?

--
tapatalk

KLP4 Damascus and a LP808 with Gunmetal finish on head and the shaft.

KLP4 Damascus and a LP808 with Gunmetal finish on head and the shaft.

Sweet! Those demascus heads are freaking gorgeous.

--
tapatalk

I purchased a G10 3wood witha VTS shaft for $49. It's in phenomenal shape. Can't wait to get her out.

Sent from my forged iPad

I purchased a G10 3wood witha VTS shaft for $49. It's in phenomenal shape. Can't wait to get her out.

Sent from my forged iPad

That's an awesome buy. Nice price. I love my G20.

Heres the Damascus im getting.

Lajosi-Damascus091.jpg

Sent from my forged iPad

The TC 3wood challenge. Will this one make it through it?

TC never saw a 3W he didnt like. Throw in a shaft upgrade and he's good as done. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back