2012 THP Demo Day - Equipment Thread

I bet a lot of 'Ballz too....

That is a lot of white.

c6e4ea46-669f-3619.jpg

WOW! And I see Titleist kicking in some Vokey's and Scotty's. AMAZING. I bet some serious arm twisted was done by JB/GG to get the Titleist crew to soften up. :angel:

WOW! And I see Titleist kicking in some Vokey's and Scotty's. AMAZING. I bet some serious arm twisted was done by JB/GG to get the Titleist crew to soften up. :angel:

We have had Titleist in some form at every demo day THP has had. This year will be no different.

JB, this is an awesome line-up. I'm looking close at the Bridgestone J40 irons. I hit them this past weekend at the closest PGA Superstore and really liked the looks and feel. I also was impressed with the new I20 irons and see that they are on the list already.
Is there any chance of getting Titleist drivers or fairways at the '12 Demo Day?

Each year THP requests the entire lineup from Titleist, although they have a differing opinion on how THP chooses to hold a demo day with no sales reps. So unfortunately while they have been requested, I am not sure they will be there. However stay tuned because you never know. The good news is that we will have almost every other piece of equipment available for people to try out and with their line not being so "new", it wont take too much away.

Each year THP requests the entire lineup from Titleist, although they have a differing opinion on how THP chooses to hold a demo day with no sales reps. So unfortunately while they have been requested, I am not sure they will be there. However stay tuned because you never know. The good news is that we will have almost every other piece of equipment available for people to try out and with their line not being so "new", it wont take too much away.

Many thanks for the quick reply! :D

I am just curious here and not trying to be greedy or anything, but I am wondering if you guys have a feel as to how much lefty stuff will be there this year. I know its hard to get and I am not complaining in any way, I am just curious since I am pretty excited about the whole event.

I am just curious here and not trying to be greedy or anything, but I am wondering if you guys have a feel as to how much lefty stuff will be there this year. I know its hard to get and I am not complaining in any way, I am just curious since I am pretty excited about the whole event.

We request LH stuff from every manufacturer and we will definitely try and obtain as much as possible. It is really up to the companies and what they have on hand as I believe we have 4-5 LH this year.

We request LH stuff from every manufacturer and we will definitely try and obtain as much as possible. It is really up to the companies and what they have on hand as I believe we have 4-5 LH this year.

Thanks JB, I know you guys try hard. I dont know if its asking too much, but as the Outing gets closer, could you maybe post what might be there for lefties or maybe just a few? Its cool to know what to look forward to.

awesome list of clubs so far
looking forward to hear some reviews/feedback

We should be having some updates coming to this one very soon.

JB any chance we see the Adams F12 LS driver?

Should be an update coming any day now from Tour Edge as they want to participate so everybody can try out the new Exotics line in full. We will let you know as it comes in.

Should be an update coming any day now from Tour Edge as they want to participate so everybody can try out the new Exotics line in full. We will let you know as it comes in.

That's great!! I'll be interested in trying the Tour Edge line.

Cool, that is one line of clubs that I have never had the opportunity to hit but always heard solid reviews.

Great news, I am a fan of the Exotics line.

What a list so far!! Can't wait till everyone gets to hit the Long Tom

That's cool of them! I'll make sure I hit their line in some way

That'd be awesome - really like Tour Edge clubs. Intrigued big time by the XCG5 line.

Back