Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

We gave away the new Hex ball today with a driver fitting. Gave away a bunch of balls but only one customer bought, out of 20 fitting today. Everyone seemed to like the driver. Just not enough to replace the 400 dollar club everyone had from last year.

Held this puppy tonight for the first time. OH MY beautiful. Didn't get to hit it, but the balance was awesome. It had a really nice head shape, really nice look at address. Just a piece of art all around. The stock shaft felt good too just holding it - again didn't get to swing it.

It's going to be crazy if there are 8 Razor Fits at The Morgan Cup.

Held this puppy tonight for the first time. OH MY beautiful. Didn't get to hit it, but the balance was awesome. It had a really nice head shape, really nice look at address. Just a piece of art all around. The stock shaft felt good too just holding it - again didn't get to swing it.
I did the same, and actually got to take a few swings with it. What were your thoughts on the stock grip? I thought it felt quite, mushy, best word I can think to describe it.

I did the same, and actually got to take a few swings with it. What were your thoughts on the stock grip? I thought it felt quite, mushy, best word I can think to describe it.

A mushy new decade?

I thought it was hard

I thought it was a fairly normal new decade. Rough on the hands as usual but look good.

Already swapped the one on my razr fit 3 wood for a vdr

I thought it was a fairly normal new decade. Rough on the hands as usual but look good.
It was a demo club at Golfsmith, I am wondering if they had a different grip on it for some reason? No clue.

It was a demo club at Golfsmith, I am wondering if they had a different grip on it for some reason? No clue.

So was it a GP new decade or something else?

So was it a GP new decade or something else?
Something else. No clue what was on it, but it was Callaway branded.

All the clubs at GG today had a red and black GP new decade grip

?? the one I saw had the new decade multi black and red.

WE were you having a liquid lunch?

Something else. No clue what was on it, but it was Callaway branded.

I have seen some Callaway branded Winn gripps that I didn't really care for, mostly on the Razr XF irons and hybrids...maybe it could have been one of those...but all the RAZR FIT clubs I saw had the Red and Black New Decade grip on then.

?? the one I saw had the new decade multi black and red.

That's what I've seen locally too. The black/red NDMC grip.

This thread is killing me. I need to go try this thing.

Tap tap taparoo

Wondering what shafts everyone is using. I've had the razr tour for about 6 months and loved it but i'm needing to find a low spin shaft. I'm launching 12-14 and around 3500 back spin I'd love to drop that 1000 (doubtful) but 2800 would be great. ss is 104-111. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

I'm think aftermarket rip 70 right now.

Maybe?!? Im going to go back to Golfsmith tomorrow and double check what it was. Its driving me crazy.

Maybe you need to take a picture so we have visual proof.

In line ay PGA SS now to give this a swing.

TapAhoy!

Back