Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that was KMAC's thoughts....OEM it now and then sell it when my Gamer for the MC arrives...but he just wants somebody to follow in his footsteps...LOL

I hit it so well it will be hard not to OEM it pretty soon.
That would be enough justification for me to unload some trade bait and grab one, I planned on hitting up GS tonight but never quit watching golf to actually go hit this. Whatever you do I hope you have success with it bud.

yeah, that was KMAC's thoughts....OEM it now and then sell it when my Gamer for the MC arrives...but he just wants somebody to follow in his footsteps...LOL

What is your current gamer, TBT?

I like this idea. Oem the sumbitch and own mofos

Beast mode from tapatalk

Pondering some Razr X Black irons. Seems like Cally released them early

Ooh, very nice! But I have to say, like I said to TBT, don't OEM until after the MC, since they are your sponsor, dude!!!!

Ooh, very nice! But I have to say, like I said to TBT, don't OEM until after the MC, since they are your sponsor, dude!!!!

Haha just pondering JN. Would not purchase. But they look sweet in the video!

Adams Super XTD fairway woods and hybrids. In particular, I'd love to compare the Super XTD 14.5 degree fairway wood vs. the RBZ Tour 14.5 degree fairway wood and the 14 degree Mashie Fairway to see which one would be best off of the tee and would give me some height off the deck as well.

Adams Super XTD fairway woods and hybrids. In particular, I'd love to compare the Super XTD 14.5 degree fairway wood vs. the RBZ Tour 14.5 degree fairway wood and the 14 degree Mashie Fairway to see which one would be best off of the tee and would give me some height off the deck as well.
Your not alone, I have been looking at the XTD Super Hybrid all darn day long. One of the best looking hybrids of the year IMO and from what I hear its legit, super long and forgiving.

What is your current gamer, TBT?

I am way outdated TM R7 Draw, 10.5* with the stock regular flex shaft......wonder what a used Razr Fit will be worth in a month or so?

Why do you think they released them early? If so I must hit them now!

I am way outdated TM R7 Draw, 10.5* with the stock regular flex shaft......wonder what a used Razr Fit will be worth in a month or so?

my guess would be around 250-300 depending on condition.

- Razr Fit 3w
- Odyssey Prototype Tour #2
- Wedges

Why do you think they released them early? If so I must hit them now!

I got an email saying they were available

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

- Razr Fit 3w
- Odyssey Prototype Tour #2
- Wedges

LOL, you never stop. I like it. The Prototype putters are sick. You know you want a Razr Fit driver to match that 3wood.

Those new odyssey putters are nice. Have you hit the Razr fit 3W? Or driver?

They are and feel great. I've hit both at GG and GS. I don't think the RF can kick the R11s out of the bag, but I loved the 3w. Was long and easy to hit, granted I was on a mat. I'd love to try it with a different shaft. I'm regretting selling my Vokey's. I know I complained about the feel, but they were easy to hit. 588's are dead to me.

I really want this putter. It is the Seemore Private Reserve Smoked Diamond m2c CS. It goes for $395 so it will be a while before I will ever bag on, but I an lust at it for now.

productimage-picture-private-reserve-smoke-diamond-one-cs-479_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

I really want this putter. It is the Seemore Private Reserve Smoked Diamond m2c CS. It goes for $395 so it will be a while before I will ever bag on, but I an lust at it for now.

productimage-picture-private-reserve-smoke-diamond-one-cs-479_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg
Oh, yeah, I want that one too. Man it looks good.

They are and feel great. I've hit both at GG and GS. I don't think the RF can kick the R11s out of the bag, but I loved the 3w. Was long and easy to hit, granted I was on a mat. I'd love to try it with a different shaft. I'm regretting selling my Vokey's. I know I complained about the feel, but they were easy to hit. 588's are dead to me.

588's are what? Maybe you just need a 588 Foster and Eliza

588's are what? Maybe you just need a 588 Foster and Eliza

The Foster and Eliza edition may help. I'm hitting more shots from the hosel than the face with the standard edition. It's weird...I hosel rocketed 95% of my 588 shots today and hit 100% of 50* xFT shots nice and crisp. Maybe I should be pondering ATV's.

The Foster and Eliza edition may help. I'm hitting more shots from the hosel than the face with the standard edition. It's weird...I hosel rocketed 95% of my 588 shots today and hit 100% of 50* xFT shots nice and crisp. Maybe I should be pondering ATV's.

lol should have kept the SM4's I'm not a fan of the ATV look. The vokeys are a bit clicky but they work and are easy to work.

Are the lie angles the same? Maybe your 588's need to be adjusted to that beautiful swing. Or maybe you should stop with the damn knock down shots, LOL

lol should have kept the SM4's I'm not a fan of the ATV look. The vokeys are a bit clicky but they work and are easy to work.

SCOR wedges are the Key.

Are the lie angles the same? Maybe your 588's need to be adjusted to that beautiful swing. Or maybe you should stop with the damn knock down shots, LOL

haha, standard lies and haven't thought about checking them. Great idea though. No knockdowns, I can be greenside and still hosel them. I was 40 yards out several times and didn't even come close to the green. xFT's are going back in the bag for a while, or at least 1 round.

I think he just needs a snickers bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back