Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, my awful hands

I like that grip a lot. It was on my Supertri stock shaft that got taken off. Now I need to get it on something else so I can feel the drytac again

I'm already thinking about switching out the stock Lamkin grip on the Classic to a Dri-Tac after today. The stock seemed a bit rough on the hands.

Hoping for my bday tomo I get enough $$$$$$$$$ to buy 3 new shiny Cleveland 588s. Thinking about going high bounce, but not sure yet. :D

I like that grip a lot. It was on my Supertri stock shaft that got taken off. Now I need to get it on something else so I can feel the drytac again
Put it on the Callaway Razr Fit. It might work out well, but then again I have never seen a stock shaft on the Fit so I wouldnt know.

What's it called when you ponder something that is no longer made? Cause I am pondering this, even though I know I cant have it;

Spoiler
1024472922_GkAcY-L.jpg

So many have pondered the limited edition covers...myself included.

I think I'm gonna do some mid size dritacs tomorrow. I hope it makes sweet sweet love to awful my pudgy hands.

So many have pondered the limited edition covers...myself included.
I love the one I have, but really like the Black one I posted above.

What's it called when you ponder something that is no longer made? Cause I am pondering this, even though I know I cant have it;

Spoiler
1024472922_GkAcY-L.jpg

That is called a pingmanponder after a forum member that's no longer around. Lol

My mind is in overdrive pondering the RBZ 3W and Amp driver. I just wish the Amp wasn't styled so.... interestingly.

That is called a pingmanponder after a forum member that's no longer around. Lol

Now THAT is priceless. LOL

LOL, ive only seen reference to him.

You kow what's even more rare then the headcover?

45ff5a2a-7b83-a2f2.jpg

THP buckle.

Way to be a jerk superMac

I :heart: mythical buckle

--
tapatalk

Amp pondering is done, the idiots at Coma golf decided the X can only be had in the 8.5 head. Then just to tease us they had the x flex in the 9.5 head laying around at the demo day. I guess I could custom order it with the X, but come on what kind of sense does that make.

Way to be a jerk superMac

I :heart: mythical buckle

--
tapatalk

Guess that smiley doesn't exist anymore much like the black head cover and magic buckle!

Still pondering my Titleist staff bag. 9.5" for sure, but to go with their stock option or the Japan version. Now that has me stumped.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Rht or razr fit. With a fubuki 63 shaft :)

18a53a9a-f2da-31ea.jpg

or

18a53a9a-f2eb-7d0b.jpg

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Spoiler
1024472922_GkAcY-L.jpg

I may have a spare.

I may have a spare.

I reckon that is mighty nice of you to save someone from the pingmanponder

Beast mode from tapatalk

Colt, I like the midsize Titleist bag the best of the two - it has the pockets but will fit on a cart better. And I don't really much care for the green on the second bag.

I reckon that is mighty nice of you to save someone from the pingmanponder

Beast mode from tapatalk

I concur.

As for my ponder: I reckon I'll be OEM'ing a Rocker Sole Fybrid.

I concur.

As for my ponder: I reckon I'll be OEM'ing a Rocker Sole Fybrid.

Another 3w lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back