Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Just a thought: Phil is going to be the overwhelming favorite in the Match Play tournament if he wins this tournament to make it 2 in a row. Oh, wait....never mind.

Did anyone else's TV feed freeze and you not see PM's tee shot?

I love the Keegan stat they just gave. Not in the top 50 in club head speed, but one of the longer hitters. Miyazaki White ftw.

I love the Keegan stat they just gave. Not in the top 50 in club head speed, but one of the longer hitters. Miyazaki White ftw.

Sweet spot FTW!

DJ made a nice birdie on 1. I thought he'd par it for sure. Too bad Phil's gonna eagle it.

I like Keegan Bradley's swing. He finds his line and just fires. No messing around. I like how he swings around his core too.

Crap! You have coverage ahead of ours don't you?

I actually don't know, I don't have the channel that shows the golf here :/ Just wanted to mess with you.

Tappin' for world peace!

I actually don't know, I don't have the channel that shows the golf here :/ Just wanted to mess with you.

Tappin' for world peace!

You're a mean Viking. He's gonna have to chip in to eagle. Which Phil can do. He hit a great 2nd shot, just didn't stick. Today's going to be an awesome day of golf watching. No doubt. Way too much class in contention.

I don't like the fact that Tommy Hilfiger makes golf apparel. I hope KB is making some serious coin for wearing it. I will say it looks a little better than some of his oakley gear.

Thanks for the info Ary. I haven't seen those lists before. Great find.

The best stat on there is total distance efficiency (http://www.pgatour.com/r/stats/info/?02411), it takes the player's average clubhead speed and compares it to their average total distance, it shows which players are maximizing their clubhead speed to get the most distance. The old comparison getting your total distance from 2.5 times your clubhead speed is out the window with these guys, the lowest number in 2011 was 2.394 and the highest number was 2.671.

My gosh, that was hilarious to hear some guy say "Nice shot Keegan" and then a second later another guy say "Fore right!"

I don't like the fact that Tommy Hilfiger makes golf apparel. I hope KB is making some serious coin for wearing it. I will say it looks a little better than some of his oakley gear.

Yeah TH and Oakley shoes. He's gotta get with it. 1998 called and... well I'll stop incase anyone here still rocks the Tommy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank all that is Lin-tastic that Perez made that short putt. It could have gotten real ugly had he missed.

Keegan Bradley's preshot routine may rival JB Holmes for most annoying on Tour. Wow! NEver realized Keegan was such a whacko with his routine.

This is the first time I have turned it on all week, and my first time in this thread. So Phil is doing well?

This is the first time I have turned it on all week, and my first time in this thread. So Phil is doing well?

Tied with Keegan for the lead at -8.

So, Phil is playing pretty good golf the past few weeks...

And that's why Phil > Tiger. Short game.

And that's why Phil > Tiger. Short game.

I was thinking this exact same thing. Tiger is so jealous of Phil's short game right now.

I was thinking this exact same thing. Tiger is so jealous of Phil's short game right now.

Especially when Phil did it all over his face last Sunday.

Back