Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Go Phil go. I can't wait for him to win.

You're a mean Viking. He's gonna have to chip in to eagle. Which Phil can do. He hit a great 2nd shot, just didn't stick. Today's going to be an awesome day of golf watching. No doubt. Way too much class in contention.

Sorry bro, couldn't resist it!

I bet you will enjoy it!

Tappin' for world peace!

Why does there have to be a 30 minute gap in coverage? Can't GC stay with it til the top of the hour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does there have to be a 30 minute gap in coverage? Can't GC stay with it til the top of the hour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no kiddin. Why can't the GC stay on till 3 and have seamless coverage. Lin-sanity time!

What am I supposed to do now for 30 minutes? I bet the damn basketball game runs over too.

Kevin Na isn't helping us get Amped up. He's +2 on the day :(

What am I supposed to do now for 30 minutes? I bet the damn basketball game runs over too.

Watch Linsanity give the Mavs the ball a few times. It's fun.

Stupid coverage. No AMP for me it looks like. Thanks Kevin Nard.

Mavs should have kept Chandler. Time to roll putts and get Lin-sane for a few.

I'm going to watch Phil win today so I can banter. I'll watch my ladies on DVR later.

Kevin

Excellent post Esox.

Linsanity is going HAM. I can't figure out why damaikis dislikes him so much.

DJ's getting ready to go HAM. He's at his best when the camera's aren't rolling and then boom...CBS picks up just in time to see him share the lead and go on to demolish the field. He's going to have a 2 shot clubhouse lead and wait greenside for Phil. Phil has a putt to tie, but misses. DJ runs out gives PM a noogie, steals his sweater vest, and runs around the green doing the bull dance while waving it above his head.

DJ's getting ready to go HAM. He's at his best when the camera's aren't rolling and then boom...CBS picks up just in time to see him share the lead and go on to demolish the field. He's going to have a 2 shot clubhouse lead and wait greenside for Phil. Phil has a putt to tie, but misses. DJ runs out gives PM a noogie, steals his sweater vest, and runs around the green doing the bull dance while waving it above his head.

DJ can't carry Phil's jock strap.

Excellent post Esox.

Linsanity is going HAM. I can't figure out why damaikis dislikes him so much.

He needs to be more thuggish. Punch a woman, cut a rap album, or kill a dog or something. Then the youths will like him.

Kevin

He needs to be more thuggish. Punch a woman, cut a rap album, or kill a dog or something. Then the youths will like him.

Kevin

Yeah, good point. Funny, odd, and unfortunately, true.

Oh, I visualized this. And it was freaking hilarious. LOL.

Wow just looked at the scores and saw Sergio charging up the board! Now Justin Rose just needs to get going and I might have a shot at this contest after all...

Kevin

Don't forget maybe selling some weed. Nice post tho, sad but true.

Look at Phil doin' his thing at -9. Marching on....

Sergio! Going Spanish HAM. I love it when he plays awesome.

Phil can hit awesome power draws.

DJ still 1 under. Making big moves.

Why is Keegan struggling? Is it because today he made it into my roster?

Why is Keegan struggling? Is it because today he made it into my roster?

You should let a computer make your fantasy picks.

Kevin

Back