Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Lyle may be big boned, but he doesn't have the moobs like Wagner, ain't got the moobs like Wagner....

That was funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play golf once in a while with a guy that claims his son was DJ's college roommate.

Kevin

Interview him, he'll set the record straight.

John Deere Tap'n...

Dude that's weak. You gotta always pull for your favorites to hell with fantasy.

Sorry I missed it earlier, family stuff going on all weekend. Just popped on for a couple minutes.

i miss and love you jake

Why does the PGA show commercials advertising the fed ex cup and include Johnny Vegas? I didn't even know he played golf anymore.

John Deere Tap'n...

Interview him, he'll set the record straight.

John Deere Tap'n...

This older gentleman is a very nice guy. He's treated me, and my daughter, very well since we joined our club. He's a high level tennis instructor who once helped design and run the tennis complex at Kohler. But he talks about his son and his accomplishments a lot. A lot. There is some uncertainty as to what is fact and what is embellishment.

Kevin

You're my boy Luke. I can't wait to pair up with you and smoke fools in MC 2.0!

We'll be like PHil and Keegan bro, but fatter.

alright, they are telling us who is the pga tour of the month... STAY TUNED!

I like the new Callaway commercials. "Being Phil Mickelson wasn't his only advantage." lol

I'll bring the visors!

We'll hit bombs, stick them tight, and drain putts.

THis final round has been awesome. Look at Phil throwing darts.

Anyone else wonder how often Fowler thinks about his equipment change? He was just awful this week and wonder how often he regrets swapping out his whole bag. I'm sure he had time in the off season to get used to them, but you have to wonder. GMac openly admitted his equipment change took him several months to trust.

Anyone else wonder how often Fowler thinks about his equipment change? He was just awful this week and wonder how often he regrets swapping out his whole bag. I'm sure he had time in the off season to get used to them, but you have to wonder. GMac openly admitted his equipment change took him several months to trust.

uh, he went to a whole bag of Cobra stuff. Of course I wonder wtc he was thinking.

We'll hit bombs, stick them tight, and drain putts.

THis final round has been awesome. Look at Phil throwing darts.

I'm dying not being able to watch this right now. I may get home in time for the last couple holes. Definitely watching the reply on Golf Channel tonight.

Great round of 64 by Sergio.

uh, he went to a whole bag of Cobra stuff. Of course I wonder wtc he was thinking.
He was thinking, "Holy crap that check has a lot of orange zero's!"

Yeah, awesome round by the Spaniard!

Man, Keegan Bradley destroys golf balls.

Kenny Perry said the same thing.

Kevin

He was thinking, "Holy crap that check has a lot of orange zero's!"

I wonder how much extra he really got for the equipment switch. He had to be getting plenty of orange zeros from the clothes line. Needless to say, not a good start to a RC year.

Did anyone just see that ad? I wanna try that ricochet shot.

I wonder how much extra he really got for the equipment switch. He had to be getting plenty of orange zeros from the clothes line. Needless to say, not a good start to a RC year.
Cobra was losing every staffer they had, I bet they paid him a ton.

Kenny Perry said the same thing.

Kevin

Kenny Perry shot a 36 hole total of 18 under par which is a Champions tour record! I think he has the hang of the Adams clubs by now huh :bulgy-eyes:?

To be fair, he played pretty well in Phoenix. I would think it's more the golfer than the equipment, though an adjustment period is obviously needed because of equipment differences.

Back