2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I think we come in around 2 ish if Im not mistaken.

It's looking like I'll be in around 9pm on Thursday right now.

It's looking like I'll be in around 9pm on Thursday right now.
We'll have the beer iced down and ready...

It would be Sanford, so who knows when I'll actually get there.

It would be Sanford, so who knows when I'll actually get there.

I'm excited Hawk! Can't wait for you to get in. Me as well. I can't wait to get in.

I can't wait to see all the "old gang" and all the newbies!! I am just excited! :blob:

I'll be part of the old crowd this time around. As in 30+. Pretty excited to meet all the new people!

I too can't wait. I wish it was next weekend in fact. As for jaeger, I will politely decline as I need to be up at early as hell o'clock to help set up demo day.

I too can't wait. I wish it was next weekend in fact. As for jaeger, I will politely decline as I need to be up at early as hell o'clock to help set up demo day.

Me too but I'm gonna be a man and have a beer.

Well, I'll have a good dozen or so of those, but that's different.

Lol. I kid. We are gonna have a blast that night. I can't wait to hang out with Hawk dos Santos.

Lol. I kid. We are gonna have a blast that night. I can't wait to hang out with Hawk dos Santos.

I wonder where everybody's going to hang out most of the time at night. The villas?

Hawk are going to bring superhawk with you?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Beast mode from tapatalk

I considered it, but I'll be damned if anybody's stealing my limelight.

Beast mode from tapatalk
What about all of your alter-ego's? Kmac49, C-Mac, etc etc etc.

I wonder where everybody's going to hang out most of the time at night. The villas?

I think so to end the night. But honestly I could see everyone at the restaurant too.

What about all of your alter-ego's? Kmac49, C-Mac, etc etc etc.

No way those dudes are coming. They can't be trusted in public. Plus the whole competing with hawk for his limelight. No way.

Beast mode from tapatalk

The restaurant would be good too. It seems like a pretty large room from what I remember.

Back