John Daly injured.

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Thats too bad, he was making a run at comeback player of the year there.

I'll lose sleep over that. COuldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I wonder how an elbow injury effects his ability to chain smoke and strum a guitar?

Really unfortunate. I've been a fan of Daly since I was a young kid thanks to my dad.

I wonder how an elbow injury effects his ability to chain smoke and strum a guitar?

That's what I was thinking too.....its probably an old drinking injury you know "12 ounce curl elbow"

That's what I was thinking too.....its probably an old drinking injury you know "12 ounce curl elbow"

At least he can get one of those beer holding hats with the straws. Maybe rig one of those harmonica holders that go around your neck to hold a cigarette.

Kevin

I'll lose sleep over that. COuldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Yep......He was injured between the ears long ago with little to no chance of "coming back". Sooner or later he will stop getting these free rides into events, on any tour.

This is really bad news. That's his drinking arm.

Finally.....I could give a damn less. Please.go.away.

Tell us how you really feel!

Ha. Dude is a complete douche....just needs to disappear and would not be missed in the golfing world whatsoever. Well, except for the LoudMouth execs who get ecstatic just to see him make a cut.

Ha. Dude is a complete douche....just needs to disappear and would not be missed in the golfing world whatsoever. Well, except for the LoudMouth execs who get ecstatic just to see him make a cut.

Does the golf world know that he hasn't disappeared yet?

Does the golf world know that he hasn't disappeared yet?

Most do. But the meaningless tournaments in 3rd world countries are slowly learning. Guy is like a freaking circus act that people pay to see crash miserably.

Most do. But the meaningless tournaments in 3rd world countries are slowly learning. Guy is like a freaking circus act that people pay to see crash miserably.
I hear what you are saying, but I love watching the old coverage of a young, mullet wearin', dirt 'stache having, John Daly. Dude could absolutely mash the ball.

I hear what you are saying, but I love watching the old coverage of a young, mullet wearin', dirt 'stache having, John Daly. Dude could absolutely mash the ball.
I liked that John Daly too. That was a long time ago.

Oh my.....I hope he gets better in time for the Masters. The east side of the parking lot just won't be the same without him.

Id rather see Daly out there than some of these other boring goons.....got the personality of a creek rock. billy Haas has played well but this guy puts me to sleep he's so boring. "Oh gee, look here i got a birdie" bleee bleee

Oh my.....I hope he gets better in time for the Masters. The east side of the parking lot just won't be the same without him.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. John Daly acts like a child. Cannot stand him. Everything is everyone else's fault.

Yoccos, you are what's wrong with America. If a guy can't hit 11 balls in the water and walk off the course, what can he do?

Reading this thread during class caused me to laugh out loud.. You guys are hilarious.

Tap tap taparoo

Back