WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with the G20. Except that the G20 is really shallow so off the tee is a bit harder. Off the deck it's amazing.

The G10 is shallow faced for sure. I just barely put the tee above ground height and rip it. It's a nice 3wood.

Nice setup TC and Jman. TC, I like the black out effect. Jman, I want all those scors in my bag.

Nice pics TC, bag looks good with all those OEM's in there. Next up- some more W/S

Thanks buddy, I won't lie I'm pretty proud. Now I've just gotta get the game back to where it should be to back them up! hehe

You need that headcover! Hehehe

Thanks....

I'm curious about your driver Sir. How long have you played it and what shaft are you using?

Thanks.

That is a sick setup TC. I recognize that bag haha. Those wedges look brilliant.

Been a wild offseason, time for an update. Only spot possibly up for grabs still is the 4-Wood with a possible rival on the way. The AB2 isn't done yet either so the LPS1 is back in the bag right now.

Have I mentioned the J40-DPC/SCOR combo looks sick in the bag?
Nice bag Jman! I've got the slightly older version of your irons/wedges setup (J38's + Eidolon wedges) :D

Awesome bags Jman and TC. Those Ci11 iron's are just beautiful in there TC.

Awesome bags Jman and TC. Those Ci11 iron's are just beautiful in there TC.

Thanks Duey!

Wait till you see the almost-identical twins Kari is making for me (AB2 in a CS and a Bay-Neck)

Thanks Duey!

Wait till you see the almost-identical twins Kari is making for me (AB2 in a CS and a Bay-Neck)

Can't wait to see that buddy. The head cover rocks along with those scores. Very nice.

Goodness - the Ci11's have to be the sexiest iron out there right now.

Here's mine as it sits

a6937b21-d2d2-7a3c.jpg

a6937b21-d2e6-b825.jpg

a6937b21-d2fb-4a1c.jpg

a6937b21-d311-4f1d.jpg

a6937b21-d324-1f1f.jpg

a6937b21-d335-f0e6.jpg

Matty, what do you think of the new Puma glove. Been thinking of getting one, looking for something lightweight.

Gotta love the kid's play-desk on the left, LOL.

That's a great bag, Matty. I don't think I should post another pic in this thread until I get a 3W...doesn't seem right to have a bag without a 3W. It could be a while. I still love my HiBore Hybrid that's in the bag...

Thanks!! And the Puma glove is light and soft! So far so good

Great looking setup Matty. I'm jealous of all your recent pickups and would have no issues gaming your exact setup. I love all of the Bridgestone.

Great looking bags guys. Making me itch for something new.

Great setups there Jman and TC.

edit - And you too Matty.

TC - I have that same putter (only RH) best putter I have owned so far. Still am pondering me a seemore or a betti...

Matty and Jman - love those j40s!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Maple Leafs & Callaway ... nothing better

Maple Leafs & Callaway ... nothing better

p1.jpg

p3.jpg

Recent Additions
p2.jpg

Brantel, I'm confused. Is that a PW, GW, and SW in the burner 2.0's? That's a lot of irons in that set.

Edit: just went through their catalog. Must be 3-9,PW,AW,SW.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Thanks!! And the Puma glove is light and soft! So far so good

I thought the puma gloves ran awfully large. Do you think so?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back